Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Do It Now Remember It Later

I woke up and did the usual to do stuff in the morning. I decided to actually do something for the rest of the band today since I was alert and up so early so I decided to make them breakfast! In our little kitchen we had a small stove, eggs, and bacon. So I began to cook the most food I've ever made since I knew that they would devour all of it. I set all the food down on our little kitchen table and looked outside, we were still on the road and it was pouring rain.

"Guys wake the fuck up I made food!" I yelled then soon laughed as I heard their heads shoot up and hit the top of the bunk.

They soon emerged from their bunks rubbing their foreheads. They all squealed seeing all the food. Ronnie, Derek, and Ron started digging in while Jacky and Ryan came over to kiss my cheek and thank me. We were all eating together, laughing, and joking around. I was so caught up with drama that I forgot how much I missed being with them and having fun.

"Oh my fucking god that was amazing" Ronnie said after they all finished, which all the guys agreed to.

They all thanked me and left to go get dressed. Except for Ronnie.

"Thanks Ashybear" he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Haha you still remember that?" I chuckled.

He nodded as he left to go get dressed.

I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone.

1 new text.

From:Austy<3
'Rain is to tell you that life is not an easy adventure :)'

I smiled he always sent this exact text to me when it rained since we first met because I used to be frightened from storms.

To: Austy<3
'Storms tell you that you can always pull through to make it better :)'

"Guys lets dance!" Ronnie screamed as he started to jump around the whole bus dancing.

The guys screamed in response and all began dancing. Ronnie put music on.

40 oz by BrokeNCYDE

I immediately jumped up and started to dance. I loved this song! We were too busy dancing that we hadn't even realized that the bus stop.

Austin came on while we all screamed,"All fucked up make me wanna punch babies."

He smiled at us while Ronnie turned off the music.

"Oh we were, just dancing. Right guys?" I said turning to them but they had already left.

"Thanks for backing me up douchebags!" I yelled at them.

I turned back to Austin to see him laughing on the floor holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes and started to walk to my bunk. Austin grabbed my ankle slightly which scared me and caused me to fall to the ground.

"Austin my ribs" I cried out in pain.

Ever since I was born I had extra ribs in my ribcage. I have to get a check up every year to make sure the extra ribs are in their appropriate places. Guess they weren't now. My doctor said extra ribs are common but they are really fucking painful. Austin ran to my side with his face full of worry.

"Oh my god Ashley I'm so sorry, I forgot about your ribs. Are you okay?"

I shook my head and grunted, "Get Ronnie."

He nodded and ran to get Ronnie. I clutched my ribs and screamed out in pain. Ronnie ran over, picked me up in his arms, and ran outside to the already awaiting ambulance. He set me down on a stretcher and I got wheeled into the ambulance. The dude that wheeled me in said only one other person and they had to be a blood relative so Ronnie rushed in. Austin had tears running down his face.

I looked at him with sad eyes and smiled, "It's okay Austin. I'm gonna be fine."

Ronnie held my hand the entire time and smiled sadly at me.

I shrugged slightly, "Do It Now Remember It Later."

He chuckled at my quote from Sleeping With Sirens.

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed me inside. I knew this was getting bad because it was getting harder to breath and I started to cough up blood. Next thing I knew I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!! I didn't really where I was going with this. Sorry haven't updated in a while. I'll update tomorrow! Chapter title from SWS!