Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

New Hair, New Attitude

I woke up in absolute pain. I looked down at my ribs and saw that Austin had wrapped his arms tightly around my ribs. I tried to get out of his grasp but he just tightened his grip on me. That was when I screamed. Austin quickly woke up, realized what was happening, and immediately pulled his arms away. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears escaped them. Austin panicked, apologizing over and over again. After the pain subsided I told him it was okay because he couldn't help but be really cuddly. I smiled as he chuckled. Beneath me Ronnie shook my bunk.

"If you guys are having sex, I'm gonna beat the crap out of Austin" he said angrily.

"We're not" I said strictly.

"Good" he mumbled.

I shook my head smiling at my dumbass of a brother. I looked back at Austin who was smiling sadly.

"I'm so sorry. I knew something would happen like this" he whispered.

"It's okay. Wait, you knew that you were going to squeeze me to death?" I smiled.

He chuckled as I got out of the bunk. I grabbed my outfit for today and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready. I had on my oversized Star Wars that used to belong to Austin before he gave it to me, military boots, and black ripped skinny jeans made by yours truly. Austin walked in with the red hair dye in just his boxers.

"Do you wanna do it now?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

After he finished dying it and we waited the amount of time it said on the box he rinsed it out and dried it.

"It looks amazing" he said smiling then leaving the bathroom.

I smiled at myself; I didn't bother straightening my hair so I just put on my gray beanie that Beau bought me. Beau and I had gotten really close since that day at the mall. I didn't even have to tell him that I liked Austin. He said he already knew by the way I acted around Austin. I smiled walking out of the bathroom and into the living room where Austin was dressed in his clothes from yesterday and playing on his phone. His hair was messy in the most perfect way. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"You look cute" he said pulling me over to sit next to him.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

My phone in my pocket vibrated. I took it out and saw that someone mentioned me in a twitter post. I opened the app and read the tweet.

'Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that @ashleyradke is okay! Well her ribs aren't but she is :) I am now her official bodyguard, so if you hurt her I will find you and kill you :D'

I laughed softly at his tweet. Many of his most recent tweets were about me.

'Thanks for helping me through this and being there for me Austy!@austincarlile' I tweeted.

He smiled at his phone and pulled me onto his lap. I chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder. I played around on my phone showing him some pictures on tumblr from time to time.

"Austin who the fuck did you bring on my bus?" Ronnie groaned.

Austin and I shot our heads up. When Ronnie saw that it was me he almost had a heart attack.

"Holy shit Ashley!" he exclaimed breathing heavily with a hand over his chest.

I giggled, "It looks nice though" he said kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen.

Austin slid me off of him and followed my brother. I shrugged focusing my attention to my phone.

I heard whispers at first then, "No are you fucking crazy" Ronnie screamed.

I shot my head towards them as Austin shushed him and whispered something else. Ronnie looked at me with sad eyes and nodded at Austin.

"What the fuck is going on" I said a little too loud than my ribs hopped for.

"Nothing" they blurted out at the same time.

I sighed, one thing that I fucking hated was when people talked about me. I stomped back to the bunks and ripped Jacky's curtain open. His legs were tangled in his sheets with his hair sticking up and he mouth slightly open, drooling a bit.

"Jacky move" I said quietly.

Nothing.

"Jacky move!" I yelled clutching my ribs.

He shot up and smashed his head on the bunk above his.

He hissed in pain as I pushed him over closer towards the wall so I could get in. I sighed once I laid down next to him.

"I'm sorry I screamed"

"It's okay love. Now, care to tell me what the matter is?" he said calmly while rubbing his forehead.

"Austin and Ronnie won’t tell me what they're talking about" I pouted like a little kid.

He smiled, "Aw I'm sorry Ash."

"Get up and get dressed I don't wanna be there alone while they talk about their fucking secrets" I said getting out of his bunk and walking back to the living room only to see Ronnie and Austin whispering, again!

I rolled my eyes, "Assholes."

I sat down the farthest away from them as Jacky came in. He saw me and smiled as he made his way over to me and sat down. I had my eyes glued on Austin and Ronnie. Ronnie nodded to what Austin was saying. Then he walked to the back of the bus making a call. Jacky had his arm around my shoulders doing something on his phone. I looked over and saw he googled 'cute kitties' and scrolled through the pictures. I bursted out laughing and soon doubled over onto the floor in pain. My god this was going to be hard. Jacky put his phone away and blushed. I pointed at Jacky still laughing.

"I was looking for a wallpaper picture!" he defended as Austin looked at us completely confused by what was going on.

I didn't respond I just continued to laugh he rolled his eyes. After I stopped laughing I got up and hugged Jacky.

"You're so cute" I said as he hugged back.

I heard glass break and I quickly turned around and saw that Austin broke a glass.

"Uhhh, sorry I'll clean it up" he said quickly.

I looked at him confused. Why was his face so red?

"Oh my god your hair is red!" Jacky yelled.

"Yeah, you didn't notice? Austin did it today" I said grinning at him.

"I just realized now, but it looks really good on you" he smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

As Austin finished cleaning up the broken glass on the floor Ronnie walked back in. Austin looked up at him hopefully, Ronnie grinned and nodded. Austin cheered as he ran over and high fived Ronnie. I glared at them with pure hatred.

"You know just because I have broken ribs and a punctured lung doesn't mean I can't still beat the crap out of both of you" I said with my voice getting higher with every word.

I was too mad to even pay attention to the pain stabbing through my ribs and lung. The bus stopped.

"No, Ash-" Austin tried to say but I had already stomped off the bus.

I immediately went to Blessthefall's bus and stomped on screaming for Beau. I sat on their couch as I waited for him.

"Who're you?" A girl with messy hair asked.

"I'm Ashley Radke, you?" I asked confused.

"Lights" she smiled at me.

I shot up out of my sitting position and shouted, "Your Beau's wife!"

She nodded chuckling softly. I clutched my ribs and took deep breaths. Lights ran over to me.

"Oh I forgot Beau told me what happened" she said worried.

I nodded and sat down as she did the same next to me.

"Beau's told me so much about you" she said excitedly.

I smiled, "Really?"

She nodded, "We are now officially best friends!"

I nodded excitedly, "Yay now I can tell my feelings to a girl!"

"Haha me too!" she smiled.

"I love your hair by the way" she smiled.

"Thanks my friend did it for me" I smiled thinking about Austin but then soon fading once remembering why I came here in the first place.

"Who that?" she asked.

"Austin Carlile" I forced a smile.

"Oh, did you guys have a fight or something?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Do tell"

After I explained everything and I mean everything from the day we met to the fight we just had, my ribs, and even how I loved him.

"Aw!" she yelled.

I nodded. I took out my phone and saw that Jacky had texted me.

From: Jacky
'Come back to the bus'

To: Jacky
'Fine'

"Come with me back to the bus? I don't wanna be there alone with him" I asked her.

"Okay" she nodded grabbing her phone and heading out with me.

When we got to the bus I saw Austin, Ronnie, and all the guys standing in front of something, grinning. Lights and I looked at them confused. They moved out of the way and there was the motorcycle I had been dying to get since I was 18 when my ex-boyfriend from high school taught me how to ride a motorcycle. I squealed as Lights and the rest of the guys smiled.

"Is- is it m-mine?" I stuttered.

Austin nodded as I ran over and hugged him and Ronnie. I stared at it in amazement.

"Well? What the fuck are you doing? Ride it!" shouted Lights from behind me as all the guys laughed.

I got on it and turned it on. I grinned over at them revving the engine.

Ronnie rolled his eyes, "Stop showing off! Go!"

I smiled saying thank you before I took off. All of the guys besides Ronnie whistled at me as Lights cheered. I went all through Warped dodging people here and there. I couldn't stop smiling especially as guys called me 'badass' or 'hot' and when I would almost run over slutty girls and they would scream at me. I saw Alan's ginger head up ahead and I sped over behind him. He didn't even notice as he was talking to a fan. The fan looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"Dude there is an extremely hot chick behind you on a motorcycle" he said pointing at me.

I laughed as Alan turned around. With his mouth wide open when he saw me.

"Are you serious? You break your ribs, puncture a lung, and ride a motorcycle like nothing happened? And you dyed you hair, you badass hot chick! Copier, I was the only ginger!" he shouted.

I laughed, "Haha yes, now we can be gingers together!"

He smiled, "You went from crippled to the hottest most badass girl I know."

I smiled shaking my head, "You want a ride or not?"

He stared at me, "Yes!"

I laughed as he hopped on behind me and wrapped his arms softly around my waist. I was about to start leaving but he said he had to tweet this first.

'About to ride a motorcycle with a RADKE around Warped! Watch out guys @ashleyradke is a maniac'

I laughed at his tweet as I started to drive.

"This is sick!" he smiled.

"No, this is sick" I said as I immediately did a wheelie.

He screamed as I chuckled. I set it back down to two wheels as I saw Kellin Quinn up ahead I started speeding up. He was talking with Vic from Pierce The Veil. Vic noticed me and his jaw dropped, before Kellin noticed me I sped past him and slapped his head. I heard him scream as I drove off. He saw me driving and smiled. Alan laughed. I rode back towards the FIR bus and saw almost every band that I had called out to or hit were there near the bus with the rest of the guys. I turned and drifted stopping in front of them. Sleeping With Sirens, The Used, Motionless In White, and Blessthefall. I smiled as Alan and I had gotten off. Everybody cheered and clapped for me. I laughed at all of them telling me how badass and hot I was. I hugged everybody lightly and thanked them for their compliments. After we chatted some more the bands left except for Kellin and Beau. Beau hugged me immediately and said how cool that was. I smiled and thanked him. Then Kellin came up.

"You know my head still hurts" he said while rubbing his head.

I chuckled, "That was still awesome though" he smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"You know what they say, new hair new attitude" my brother said which made everyone laugh including me.

"Thank you so much guys" I said hugging Austin and Ronnie once more.

Ronnie said, "No problem sis. Love you lots!"

I laughed at that Saying that I loved him too.

Austin whispered in my ear, "Anything for you."

I smiled at him as Ronnie took my bike into the bus and put it inside a small room in the back. Austin pulled away from the hug but still held me in his arms. I began to breathe heavily as he started to get closer to my face. Our lips were inches away and just before they touched.

"Ashy we're having a party on my bus come on!" Kellin screamed pulling me away from Austin and dragging me to Sleeping With Sirens's bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
My god this was fucking long! Biggest chapter I've ever written! Hope you guys liked it! You probably didn't like the ending though xD sorry! Thanks to all my subscribers and comments! Comment, subscribe, and recommend! I won't update tomorrow, I think I'll update on Friday :)