Status: Activeeeeeeee. (;

Always

eleven.

Maeve walked in the front doors of the house and stormed past everyone who was in the living room. Alex and her and her had fought about everything on the way home.

She was exhausted.

It felt like a high school relationship all over again.

Maeve hated it.

She wanted it to all end. She wanted her mom. She wanted her family. She didn't want this new family she was creating. She may have wanted the Jack part, but he didn't even genuinely want her.

The door to Maeve's room was cracked and when she opened it she could not believe what she seen. Happiness overwhelmed her and she started to cry. She ran into the arms of her two suited up brothers. Aden and Caine who were in the Marines and she had hardly ever got to see them.

It had maybe even been two years since she had seen them. Aden picked her up and spun her around. Caine laughed and got him to but her down as her face slightly turned green through the tears.

"Aden, Caine!" She yelled. "I've missed you so fucking much!"

Caine took off his hat and sat it down, his blonde hair sparkled in the sun from the window. He sat down on her bed and Aden joined him. "Baby sis, we missed you. You seem to of...grown."

Maeve held up a finger. She stepped out of her room to see if any body was near by. When she seen that nobody was around, she shut the door and locked it.

"I'm pregnant."

Aden clenched his fists and looked at her with his gray eyes housing anger. "Who did it?" Aden was younger than Caine but still older than Maeve by three years. It didn't make him any less protective. Hell, it may have made him more protective.

"It's a long story."

"We've got time." Caine comforted.

Maeve sighed and sat next to her brothers. "Alex Gaskarth is a convincing man. He's bad news. Alcohol made me make a very poor decision. He is not someone I could imagine being stuck with. So when I got pregnant with him after an encounter I was devastated. I told Jack, you know, my best friend. And he offered to take the place as father. I love him and everything. But I don't want him giving up his life for my mistake."

Aden stared at me while Caine rubbed my arm. "He must really love you."

"We're just friends." She shrugged sadly. She wanted to be more than his friend.

"That's not what it seemed like when we were talking to him" Aden pointed out.

"It's part of the act."

Caine laughed. "Sure, Maeve. We're guys. We know stuff."

Maeve wanted them to be right, but Jack was acting out of sympathy and brotherly love.

"It will be fine, Maeve. You're tough. You have all these guys here and you have me and Caine. They say it takes a village to raise a baby, well you have a village of men. I understand it was an accident. You obviously feel horrible so we're not going to make you feel any worse about it."

She hugged both of her brothers. The feeling of having them around was the best. it soothed her and made her relax a little bit. Some of the worry was washed away. After all, they were the most important people in her life.

"How long are you guys staying?" It was time for the tough question.

"Two months." Caine said.

Two months was two months too short but it was more time than she had had with them in a long time. So Maeve took it as a good thing. Two months of fun with her big brothers. She would drag it out every bit that she could.

"Where are you staying?"

"We have a rental home a few blocks away. Not even five minutes away. You can stay with us for the next two months if you would like even. " Caine offered.

There was no way Maeve wouldn't take that offer. It got her closer to the family she has been deprived of and it got her further away from the Alex she hated.

A knock rasped on her door. Maeve sighed and got up and answered it. It was Jack.

"Hey, hun. I just wanted to ask you and your lovely brothers if you guys wanted to go out to dinner?"

Suck up. Maeve laughed to herself about Jack's continuing intimidation toward her brothers that he has had for years.

"Sure."

Dinner with Jack, Caine and Aden, her best people. She couldn't imagine a better night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter for the night!

Sorry again!

I love you all!