Status: May contain 'descriptive' scenes..

Reckless

Chapter 10 - Bite My Tongue

Dan had already arrived. I had got even more anxious as Dan had been sat normally on my sofa for over 5 minutes now. "Dan.. What did you need to talk to me about?" Dan looked down to his feet. "I.. We're going on tour next month. I just didn't know how you'd take it since we haven't been going out for long. I'm sorry if this lifestyle isn't for you. I'll probably be on the road a lot, I totally understand if you don't wanna do this anymore." By the end, Dans voice was barely audible. I wrapped Dans hand in mine. "I don't mind, honestly. I'll just have to think about you when you go away. I'll just have to imagine.." My hand crept playfully up to the top of his jeans and a small part of his stomach showed from where his top had creeped up. I hulked him up from his slumped position, so that his back was straight up against the sofa. "We'll just make most of our time together now." I said, staring into his eyes as I unzipped his jeans. He purred happily. "You know how fucking awesome you are?" He said, reaching up to kiss my lips softly. I deepened the kiss and pulled down his boxers. He was already hard.

I stood up and quickly whipped my jeans and underwear off. I sat back down on Dans thighs and wrapped my legs round his waist, making room in between him and the sofa for my legs to sit comfortably. I felt his dick throb and I lifted myself up his cock, our touch not leaving when I finally pushed myself down onto him. I heard him moan as I rocked up and down on him. I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed heavily onto his neck, before he turned and planted a kiss on my temple. "Right, my turn again." Dan said cheekily, lifting me and himself up from his position on the sofa. He slipped out of me while moving but his dick sat comfortably in between my thighs. I longed for him to be back inside me.

He threw me onto the sofa before quickly plunging deep inside of me, hitting the right spot straight away. My neck tilted back so it was resting on the back of the sofa. He pounded harder and harder, causing the sofa to creek loudly each thrust. By the time he pulled out of me slowly, both mine and his cum had leaked out of me and formed a puddle on my sofa underneath me.

I watched as Dan dropped to his knees and forced my thighs open as far as they would go. A shooting pain went up my hamstrings. "Fuck." I moaned loudly, gripping onto Dans messy hair, I watched him move slowly in between my thighs, licking up the cum puddle and spitting it back into me. It was warm andit felt good feeling it leak slowly back of me, until Dan caught it on his tongue again. He worked it back into me with his tongue, first slowly lapping his tongue over my hole and nearly reaching my clit. I grabbed his hair tighter and pushed him into me more. I moaned and tipped my head back even more when Dan picked up his pace and after about 20 seconds, I had already came again. Dan licked up one last time and caught my eye contact, while I slowly watched my cum drip from his open mouth back down onto me. I smiled, pleased. Dan leaned forward to kiss me and entered me again, easily. "I'm going to miss you so much when I leave. I never ever wanna leave you." I tried to speak but moaned instead as Dan thrusted into me. "Dan.. I.. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
idk