Two Hearts Beating as One

Don't Cry.

After our "parents" left, Ems started crying and went straight to her room. Ronnie was going to go up to comfort her, but I told him that he wasn't going up there without me. He understood and we both went to Ems' room.

When I opened the door, her back was turned the other way. The room was silent, except for her soft crying. Ronnie turned to me with a sad look on his face. I walked over to Ems and said, "Don't cry. It's over now, okay? Things will be all right."

She turned to me. "No, it won't be all right, Mads! You know that! They're horrible people, they will come back for us." Her voice was so strained from the crying and the yelling she did not even twenty minutes ago.

"Ems, be hopeful, okay? Ronnie made sure they weren't going to. Even if they do, we know that we can't let them get to us anymore. We have Lila and Jon. They told us that if we ever needed anything, they would be here for us. Don't you EVER forget that, Ems. You're my sister, I know how strong you can be. I love you so much for that, don't ever let anyone get to you like this."

She sniffled a little bit and sat up. "You're right, Mads. I shouldn't have let them do that to me. I was just so tired of them that I wanted them to know what I felt. But thank you. I needed that the most."

She hugged me tightly and when she let go of me, she saw Ronnie at the door. "It's okay, Ronnie. You can come in." I told him.

He didn't move. "Are you sure? I could leave you guys alone if you want."

Ems shook her head. "No, it's fine." She gave him a weak smile.

He smiled at her, then he sat down on the other side of her on her bed. Now I feel awkward. Ems and Ronnie are just staring at each other with googly eyes. I need to get out; this is too mushy.

I sat up and cleared my throat. "I'm gonna go back downstairs. See you guys soon."

They both just said okay, and I left. Once I got downstairs, the first person I saw was Jacky. "Is she okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, Ronnie's in there with her. She should be fine soon. I don't really blame her for breaking down like that."

"I don't either. As long as she's okay, I guess." He agreed.

"Yeah, she'll get over it. She's a strong girl." I smiled at him, then we walked over to everyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do ya know?! yet another update! hehe comment! :D