Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Kisses in the Park

I couldn't believe what happened last night. Last night I felt myself open up and I felt so great around Blake. This couldn't be happening, this wasn't the plan. I was supposed to fuck him and leave, not be that stupid girl who's all giggly and bubbly around her petty little boyfriend.

Irritated, I looked at the clock and it read noon. It was already Friday and my date with Blake was tonight. When he called me on Thursday he sounded really excited to see me, and although I don't want to admit it, I was rather excited myself. No one has ever made me feel this way and it made me happy that someone wanted to see me.

My irritation soon turned into jubilation and I sat on the ground near my mirror to brush out my hair. I quickly powdered my face and put some lipstick on, then ran out the door to get my daily Starbucks. I usually would text Katie to come meet me, but I felt like being alone in my thoughts. As I waited in line, my thoughts wandered around until I reached the front of the line. I ordered my usual, then sat down and pondered out the window leaving me and my thoughts again.

I was thinking about what I should wear for our date tonight and I couldn't think of a single thing in my closet that would be at least somewhat decent. Decent as in something Blake would approve of, since he's still kneeling at the alter. I finished my coffee and then I got up and threw it away. I got into my car and headed to the mall, and went to Forever 21 for some jeans and a cute top. I wanted something that made me sexy, but still gave me that cute factor. I didn't want everything spilling out of everywhere, but I also didn't want a turtleneck up to my ears. I shuffled through the racks of jeans, and found a cute semi-washed out pair. After that, I found a simple plain white tank top and it looked nice against my tan body. I tried the outfit on, and purchased it. I looked at the time at the clock read 3:00 then I rushed out of the store and went back to my car again.

By the time I reached home it was 5:30 because of rush hour, and I determined that I should get ready now so I didn't have to worry about it. I stripped and turned on some music. I was humming along to the tune and I started to straighten my hair. After that, which took half an hour, I strategically put my makeup on and made sure that I didn't cake it all on. Content with myself, I put my outfit on and then found my favorite gold sandals. It was now 6:30 and I was becoming anxious for Blake to get here. I didn't know why I cared so much about what he felt about me, he was just a guy and it's been taking more then a while to even come close to getting in his pants.

Before I knew it Blake was parked outside my house. I opened the door, then told my mom goodbye and that I'd be back later.

"Claire, you look so nice." Blake said grinning, and put his hand in mine.

"Thanks, so do you." I smiled back and we both got in the car. We drove off and he rested his hand on my thigh again.

"So where are you taking me?" I looked at him curiously, and he pursed his lips together as in thought.

"I was thinking the Keg.. Do you like that place?"

I nodded my head yes, and I turned my eyes onto the road. He started to rub circles on my thigh so I held his hand contently. The drive was nice and it was comforting being with him. I felt truly happy in that moment and I was just exhilarated to be there with him.

We made it to the restaurant and we walked inside, hand in hand. I sat there while Blake told them his name, then they called us to come sit down. The hostess handed us our menus and we spent five minutes deciding what to get. After that we conversed for a few minutes until our waiter came back.

"Hello guys, my name is Cooper and I'll be taking care of you guys tonight."

I looked up at the guy, and he was checking me out hardcore. I was trying not to laugh or seem flirtatious, so I kept quiet. Blake and I ordered Coke, and Cooper scurried off.

"Is it just me or was he checking you out?" Blake said and then took a sip of his water.

"No, I noticed too, It's not that big of deal though." I looked at him and touched his arm in assurance.

"I don't blame him, you're gorgeous." I grinned in response then checked the notifications on my phone. I got lost in my thoughts again and started twirling my hair and then I looked across the room only to see our youth leader having dinner with his wife. I gasped, then I shook Blake's arm and pointed at them. He looked at me confused then he realized it too.

"If they see us together they're going to think something is going on!" I whispered harshly. We needed to get out of there, and fast. Blake pulled out $5 for the drinks, and we ran out of there as quick as we could.

We got to the car and we looked at each other and we laughed hysterically for a couple moments, it was pretty funny now that I realized what we had just done.

"Oh my God, that was crazy. Of all places they could have been they were there. So much for taking out somewhere nice.." Blake rubbed the back of his neck then pulled me close. I then pulled away to smile and I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"It's no problem, it's the thought that counts. I'm glad we're here together." I beamed and climbed into the car and we drove off. We then decided to get McDonald's like we did on Wednesday, then head to the park.

"It's so beautiful out here, I love the stars..." I trailed off and gazed at them endlessly. Just then, I felt a hand on my jaw line and I turned in Blake's direction. Before I knew it, I felt his lips upon mine and he yet again slid his hand on my thigh. I returned the favor by putting my hands on his lower waist, and slipped my tongue into his. He smirked into the kiss and then laid me down onto the cool grass, and stopped to look at me.

"You're so beautiful Claire, I almost can't take it."

He looked at me for a moment, then went for my neck and pressed kisses down to my chest. He looked at me again for approval and I simply nodded my head. I lifted up his shirt to take it off, and he did the same to me. Our lips crushed together in a moment of ecstasy and he fondled my breasts through my bra and I let out a breathy moan. I was already in shock that he was doing this, let alone he actually knew what he was doing. I pushed the scrutiny in the back of my mind and I reached for his belt. I felt hesitation from him so I stopped and sat there. I knew this was an issue for him, but I didn't think it would be this big of a deal for him. Honestly, I lost my virginity a year ago, and I was completely fine. He was nearly 20 and he was basically having a mental meltdown because of it.

"Claire, you're gorgeous, you truly are, but we can't." Blake said slightly disappointed.

"Why the hell not?" I said in frustration, and I put my shirt back on.

"Well for one, it's illegal. Two, we're in the park. And three, I'm saving myself." He said it in a monotone voice and put his shirt back on and stood up then helped me on my feet. Even though he was right, I was still annoyed by the whole thing. I felt like he was going to keep me hanging on forever.

We awkwardly walked back to the car and he drove me home. When we got there, he kissed me goodnight and said he would talk to me later. Although I was still frustrated I thanked him for tonight and I gave him another kiss. I then shut the door and ran up my steps. I was just glad that the date was over, even though I enjoyed being with Blake. I was just exhausted and ready for sleep.

I knew one thing for sure, I needed a new plan of action. [/color
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, I'm really sorry for the wait. I've been stressing because of school and we just started finals. I hope you understand! I promise I'll update within the next week or so. Please comment and subscribe!