Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Late Nights

I cannot believe she kissed me. My mind can't wrap my head around it. I started to feel the same way I did when I met Claire, confused and astonished. It was insane to think that this girl wanted me. Maybe it was because I felt that in my mind she could have anyone she wanted. I'm sure she could if she really put her mind to it. At this moment in time I feel unfocused and I was anxious to get off this stupid stage. I just didn't want to be there and I wanted to leave. That was the first time I've ever thought anything like that, especially if it was relating back to church.

It was those eyes, those damn eyes. They were a beautiful green, and her skin was pale but a nice porcelain color. It was perfect. She was perfect. I realized that I wanted her and only her. Every bit of her with me, every waking moment. I snapped out of it and I looked over only to find Amy staring back at me. It wasn't a pleasant sight, she wasn't that great looking. Normally I would go for someone like her because she was beautiful on the inside. Her soul had good intentions, but I wasn't physically attracted to her like I was to Claire. Not to mention that I was also really attracted to Claire's persona, she was so great.

My set was over, and the youth sat down. I walked out the back, and brushed my hand across Claire's back as I headed out the door. She looked back with her signature smirk on her face, and her mouth partially opened. I smiled back, then continued my way into the church foyer. I immediately sent her a text even though I knew that she was in church, but knowing her she'd text back anyway. I decided to take a risk and send her something she wouldn't really expect from someone like me.

Hey sexy. I typed, and hit send. I bit my lip hoping that was the right thing to say. I didn't want her to think I was a creep.

Why hello there, ;) She sent back, which only landed a grin onto my face. I kind of laughed to myself and we continued to text back and forth. Before I knew it, the sermon was over and I was walking out the foyer, only to be greeted by Claire. She had her eyebrow lifted and a cute smile on her face. She looked around to see if anyone was around. There wasn't because they were all picking up their kids, so she took my hand and pulled me off somewhere like she did earlier.

She led me to my car, and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Take me somewhere." She said cheekily. She looked like she was opening up. She wasn't acting like the normal Claire that gave off the whole "Screw off" vibe.

"Isn't your mom here? Doesn't she have to take you home?" I replied, I wasn't kind of skeptical why she was so spontaneous. It made me nervous, but I just ignored the feeling.

"No I came here alone, and my curfew isn't until 12:30." Once she said that she hopped in the passenger seat and I followed her lead. I shrugged my shoulders, and I started the car.

Once we started driving off, I was in pure bliss. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It was such a great feeling, and nothing could take me away from that moment. I reached over and put my hand on her thigh, that was something I basically hadn't done since prom. I hoped that she was okay with it and she sent me assurance when she placed her palm over my hand and smiled yet again. It was great because no words were being spoken, and there wasn't any that was needing to be said.

"We should get food." She looked up at me and I nodded my head. I took her to McDonald's and bought her what she wanted. That was another amazing thing about Claire. She wasn't afraid to stuff her face with fast food in front of me. Maybe it wasn't just me, maybe it was with everyone but it didn't change the fact that she was doing it now. I mean it didn't take rocket science to figure out that she was attracted to me, it was clear by now. We sat in the parking lot in silence, but it wasn't awkward.

"So what're you into besides going to church?" She said between of a bite of french fry. I sat there thinking and she gazed at me until I looked back.

"Um, well I work and just hang out with my friends and play guitar." She nodded her head and took a drink of Coke.

"I play guitar too, we should jam sometime." I smiled in response and put my hand on her thigh yet again.

"Where do you want to go now? We still have three and a half hours." She tapped her finger on her chin and pretended to be in deep thought.

"Let's go to your house." I hesitated slightly but ignore the anxious feeling I got in my stomach. I concluded that I would have to man up sometime, and at that time I threw all my morals away. I remember way back when I was in youth group myself that a girl and a boy should never be alone under any circumstance. Especially in this situation, because I was 19 and she was underage.

I turned the ignition and headed to my house. I was ready for whatever Claire was, and I want to start a relationship with her. Well I think I do, or maybe I just want to get to know her, or maybe perhaps I didn't know what I wanted. All I know is that I needed Claire in my life.

We arrived at my house and we both shut our doors and headed inside. I took her into my room and shut the door, since no one was home to stop me. I then turned on the TV and we both sat on my bed. The first ten minutes were quiet, and it was fine like that but then the more time that passed, the tension built up immensely. I couldn't take it any longer, so I moved over closer to her and looked down at her face. Her eyes were still glued to the TV, but it didn't take long for her to notice me looking at her. She tilted her head back to melt her eyes into mine, then she lifted her head up to brush her lips across mine. I finally decided to stop being a child and I kissed her with everything I had. I held her face, and I kissed her lips over and over again, and the sensation was euphoric. I think she grasped it too and put her hands on my thighs and I pushed her back so she was laying down. We pulled apart for a second and she eyed at me,

For a minute I took time to think about this. Was this appropriate? No. Did I want - no need her right now? Yes. This was so wrong though, and I knew if I decided to have sex with her that it was almost guaranteed that God would never forgive me after this. It was a tough decision, but I guess once we got to that point, I would choose.

She looked kind of irritated and flipped me over so she was on top of me. She straddled my hips then leaned down to kiss me. At least I thought she was going to kiss me. Instead she brushed her lips over mine again, then she went over my neck. The sensitivity on my neck gave me shivers, and when she started kissing I let out a breathy moan. I couldn't comprehend what I was doing. This was against everything I've been living for for the last 19 years of my life. I closed my eyes and let her take over while my thoughts were overflowing my head, and I partially gave in. Once she reached for my pants was when I got really stiff. And not stiff like you're thinking. Stiff as in panicked stiff. I stopped her and sat up, and played with her hair a little bit. She knew what was going through my brain and she simply nodded.

"There's nothing wrong with you Claire, it's just too soon. You're perfect though." I said in attempt to make up for what had just happened, and she nodded her head again. I laid down, and I pulled her against me. She giggled, then turned around to give me a peck on the nose. I smiled then shut my eyes, since I was exhausted. She quickly shook me back awake and I forgot that she had a curfew. It was 12:00 already, and she started to put her jacket and shoes back on. She put her hand in mine and we walked out to the car. On the way home a few words were exchanged, and I was happy with it that way. I loved the past few hours I had spent with Claire. It just confirmed my feelings for her, and made me more excited to be around her and talk to her more.

I stopped the car at her house, and before she opened the door, I kissed her. She laughed and laughed too. I felt like we were two careless teenagers, it was fantastic.

"Before you go, how does going to dinner on Friday sound?" I said shyly, considering I don't even know the last time I asked a girl out on a date.

"I'd love that. Is 7:00 okay?" She said while stroking her thumb across my hand.

"Sounds perfect, I'll text you tomorrow. Sleep well!" I replied, and with that she shut the car door.

I was content with my feelings, and content with Claire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for the wait. I've been really busy and stressed out with school work, the whole shebang. With that said, I wrote a long chapter. I hope this is at least acceptable for you guys and I hope you like where the story is going.

It makes you wonder what's turning Claire into a big softie, eh? ;) Hahaha. Anyway, thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe. All of you who have mean the world to me.

xoxo,
Sam