*** Distance, Be Here

Chapter 3

It’s been an hour since I’ve been at the park and still no reply. I sigh, he probably thinks I’m some sort of creep. Which was expected because I did randomly text someone I didn’t know. God, I’m stupid. The walk home was slow and painful. Slow, because I was too lazy to walk any faster and painful because it was basically pouring. This is was I get for not bringing a coat.

“Mum! I’m home.” I called through the house, only to be greeted back by a “We’re in the front room.” In there was my mum and two people I’ve never met before. One of the was a sandy haired woman about my mothers age, the other was a red-haired girl who looked to be a year or so younger than myself. I internally groan. Not again .

“Dakota, this is Mrs. Daisy Flora and her daughter Caroline.” I nod and smile politely. “Nice to meet you.” Caroline’s eyes raked me up and down like I was a piece of meat... It made me sort of uncomfortable. “Why don’t you take Caroline up to your room and talk?” I’m pretty sure talk was a pretty word for ‘that girl is going to rape you.’ But of course I smiled and nodded, anyway. Like the perfect child.

I showed the slut Caroline to my bed room. It was pretty normal, the walls were blue and lined with photos I’ve taken of all the places I’ve been (which wasn’t a lot, trust me) and some of my mates and family. Caroline smiled a sickly sweet smile, “Nice room.” is what her lips said, but her eyes told a different story. She didn’t even look around my room, I swallow. “Thanks.”

“Let’s have a bit of fun eh?” She closed the door, moving toward me like a hungry lion. Holyshit, holyshit, holyshit. Holy. Shit. This was not happening. I was pushed back onto my bed, crap she’s stronger than she looks. Her face moved close to mine, her hands moving to my waist.

Great beyond if you exist please, please don’t let this deranged girl rape me. “We’re going to have some fun.” No, I’d rather not. I like being STD free. A buzzing in my pocket puts her off for a second-- just enough for me to slip out under her.

Thank you great beyond and person who texted me. She frowns at me, “What’s wrong?” I stare at her for a second, disgust filling my veins at her whiny tone. “Just... leave please.” She pouted, running hand up my thigh. “Why?” I grimaced. “I’m not going touch you.” I told her, pushing her hand away. She huffed and stalked out of the room. Mum’s so going to kill me. I open the text message that saved my innocence.

'I'm SO sorry. I was asleep. XP' A slight smile pulled at my lips. ‘It’s fine. I’m actually extremely happy you chose this time to text me. xx’ I sigh, I am so fucking sick of my mum doing this to me. She sets me up with any girl she can... I think she believes it’ll make me ‘straight’. I don’t understand why she just can’t accept the fact I like guys. But, I can’t seem to bring myself to stop doing what she wants me to do. Ever since dad died, I’ve been all she’s had.. I just don’t want to be a disappointment.

‘And why is that? c:’ I bit my lip, wondering if I should tell him the truth. I shrug, he doesn’t really know me so what does it matter. I’ll never meet him, plus.. It might relieve some stress.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update c: I'm sorry it's so terribly short, :/ I wrote it and half of it got deleted so I had to write it again and it came out alll bleh. Next updates should be longer!!

Comment? Subscribe? Recommend? We love you whoever you are reading our story <3