Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Two

I was currently sat backstage in the venue they were playing in later that night. Ella had set me up a little writing station so I could try and get my article finished without distractions. She was outside helping Annabell with the merch and the guys were in a different building altogether so I had no one to even talk to. It had been about half an hour and I'd gotten no where anyway.

I'd gotten pretty much everything I needed to know jotted down in note form, it was setting it out in a readable order that was annoying me. I didn't want it to sound cheesy or boring but I didn't want it to be typical journalism. I sighed and drummed my fingers on the table, thinking of what to write and staring at the screen then my phone started to buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see Rob's name flash on the screen at me. He was just being a pest really, and I couldn't be bothered with him any longer.

'Hello, Rob.' I didn't make any effort to be cheery with him, it was the last thing he deserved.

'What's up with you lately? You seem different.' He asked, slipping back into his old ways, skipping the 'hello, how are you' stage because he thought everything was OK again and thought that I still didn't know what he was doing.

'Nothing, I'm busy trying to get my article written, I don't have a lot of time left here so I'm putting everything I have into it.' I snapped at him.

'Well you should still make time for me. You shouldn't have to be different and annoyed towards me because of some stupid article. Do I not mean more to you than that?' I couldn't even believe the words coming out of his mouth. I couldn't even believe he had the cheek to say that to me.

'Are you joking with me?' I asked him, in total disbelief.

'Why would I be joking? I'm your boyfriend, I should always mean more.' He shot back. I snorted at his comment and shook my head.

'Do I mean more to you more than anyone else? Do you always make time just for me? Have you made time for me at all since I've been away?' I was trying to not get too angry with him over the phone and letting slip that I knew, but he had riled me up.

'I've made lots of time for you this past month!' He shot back.

'I've noticed. Why is that? You had no time for me at all when I first came out. I always tried to speak to you but you were too busy going on about Lola or yelling at me to care. You always had somewhere else to be and couldn't just sit and talk with me. What's changed to make you want to talk to me so much now?' I yelled at him. I heard the door to the room I was in open and Ella and Annabell made their way inside, taking a seat at the other end of the table I was sat at.

They were both concerned, I could tell by the look on their faces.

'I'm trying to fix things! I want to talk to you more since I neglected you when you first left.' He shouted down the phone. I shook my head again and laughed at him.

'You're a liar, Rob. I know you are. You aren't trying to fix anything, you just want to make sure I don't find anything out.' I spat, knowing too well I was about to bring everything up.

'What's she told you?' His voice was low and angry. He knew I knew and I felt great pleasure in that.

'Six months? Has it been worth it?' I was being cocky with him now, I glanced up at Ella and Annabell. They had smiles on their face, clapping at what I was saying.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' He growled. He knew full well what I was talking about, he was just angry I'd found out.

'I saw the picture, Rob. Stop trying to deny it! I wanted you to be a man and tell me yourself, I wanted you to own up to it and leave me the decent way but you didn't.' I yelled. It felt good to shout at him, I'd wanted to do it for so long. Just then, the door opened again and Kellin walked in, everyone else following.
'You are the pathetic one, not me. You are the coward I always thought I was. I hope she's worth it, Rob, I really do because she's never going to be me, you will never find another me. Yes I have a fucked up past but that's made me who I am and I'm not ashamed any more. I've met someone that's taught me to be happy with who I am and who has time for me and cares about me more than you ever did.' I felt totally free as I finished my rant. I didn't feel like I owed Rob anything any more and it was the best feeling I'd ever had.

'So, that's it? We're done?' He asked, as if I wasn't clear enough.

'Of course we're done, Rob. We've been done for about two years now! You've found someone and so have I. We've both learnt we cant have both, it's time to let us go.' I told him. Still in disbelief he even asked the question.

'I'll see you when you come home.' And with that he ended the conversation. I sighed and threw my head back, relieved everything was out in the open and no secrets were being kept.

'So, does this mean it's just us two in our relationship? No Rob thinking he's still with you?' I heard Kellin pipe up from behind me. I turned to look at him and nob my head.

'It's just us two.' I grinned and he happily skipped over to me and sat on my knee.

'It's about damn time.' He replied and kissed the top of my head rubbing his thumb over the back of my neck softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadly Rob isn't out of the picture just yet as much as we'd all like to hope, but that rant was overdue =]
Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and recommending, means a lot to me.
And also, thank you for reassuring me you aren't bored of this, it was a growing concern of mine.