Melodies

Chapter 56: Kell

When I woke up, I thought I was stil asleep. There was no other explanation. I was in a car, surrounded by snow and trees, in what seemed like the middle of nowhere.

I looked to my left, still trying to get my eyes to open all the way, only to see Sydney, focusing on driving down a...driveway?

He looked over to me after a minute, smiling when he was I was awake. "Hey gorgeous."

"Did you kidnap me?"

"Nope. Well, sort of. Jamie helped. But you'll like it, I promise."

I watched out through the windows as he pulled up in front of a cabin. A fucking cabin in the middle of nowhere in a ton of snow.

Another car pulled up, and another. I looked to Sydney again. "What the hell is going on?"

"Christmas break. This was the secret everyone knew about but you. We're staying out here for a week or so."

"Oh."

Courtney got out of the driver's seat of the car next to us, a bag over her shoulder, waving excitedly at me as the other girls got out of the car.

I half-grinned, still sleepy and not entirely wanting to use the energy for a full smile. "This is kind of cool." Then my face dropped in panic for a moment.

"Did Jamie pack a bag for me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe