Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Comatose

After a while of driving the rain had just gotten heavier and heavier,and driving was rather hard. I was slightly uncomfortable,but way too excited! I was gonna tell Frank about the little baby growing in my stomach! A little squeal almost escaped my lips and I got distracted.

A loud honk surrounded my ears and I looked up at the road,seeing a car driving right towards me. ''Fuck!'' I hissed,trying to pull to the side. As I did,something failed since the road were so slippery and I drove into another car at the same time as the car infront of me collided right into me..

And then,everything went black

-------

''J-Jamia!'' That was a familiar voice. I smelt blood,and gasoline.There was a sulking noise that I couldn't quite make out what was. ''J-Jam-Mia! I-Is she dead!?'' I felt something touch my cheek,which hurt alot. Everything was black and I couldn't move.

What the hell?

Then I remembered it! I was in a car accident,that's why I smelt blood! And that voice was John! ''Oh my dear baby,please be alright! Please,doctor you have to do something!'' His voice sounded shaking and desperate,that made me happy and sad at the same time. He cared about me,he really did. Wait,where was Frank? Did Frank know? Oh god,the poor boy will be heart-broken. ''Mr.Stennar,please calm down. We're doing everything we can,she's in a coma for now. But also,did you know that she's pregnant?'' There was silence.

Fucking doctor spoiling everything!

''W--what? She's pregnant?'' That was all I could hear before everything went numb again.

-------

A door opening and shutting woke me up from my slumber. ''Oh my god!'' I recognized that voice immediatley. That was Frank. Crap,now I felt really bad. ''J-Jamia..'' His voice was hoarse and weak. It was trembling and I felt his hand brush over my forehead,I knew it was his hand. His touch just never failed to comfort me. ''Who are you guys?'' That was Johns voice.

Wait,there was more people there?

A small sob was heard before some stuttering. ''I-I'm-m F-Frank Iero,a-and this is m-my mum'' Miss. Iero was here too I guess. ''I'm Linda Iero'' Was said shortly.

It sounded like she was a little down too. Aw,Linda cared for me. Franks sob pulled me back to ''reality''. It was frustrating that I couldn't see or move,ugh! ''I see..Did you know that Jamia's pregnant?'' Loud,shocked gasps were heard. ''I-I-- What? W-Wait,are you John-n?'' No reply. ''O-Oh,S-She've talked alot about you. You said she's pregnant? ..I-I didn't know'' ..

~Two hours later~

Both John and Linda had left Frank alone with me,which I was happy for. He was talking about our past to me,and I were mentally replying. Everything in my body was aching,and I started feeling weaker. Maybe I were going to die soon. The thought was frightening,but I've always been good at accepting things.

''Remember that time when we were kids? We'd been walking in the woods for hours,looking for your bunny since it disappeared. You were crying so hard and I felt really bad,so we went to look for it.''

Yes,in the end we never found it.

''We never found it,but one of the maids bought one that looked just like it and said she found it. Her name was Amelia,but she died a couple years ago.''

I remember her too well. She always took care of us,she was like my mother and you were my big brother. Things changed so fast,now I'm your big sister.

''I love you Jamia..You're my best friend,and the closest thing I've ever gotten to a motherly love.''

I wanted to reply mentally,but I was getting too weak to even hear him. I think I passed out since I didn't hear anything more. Everything was just black
♠ ♠ ♠
soRRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFMG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY RTFGKLDGKSERLØ
School just started again and I haven't had motivation to write omfg ;_;
This chapter is a little longer than the two others,so here you go! c:
Comment and subscribe please! :D
ily gfjiv