Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Friends with Benefits

The room was quiet,and the air smelled of boose and coffe. Plus some smoke. A very tense and awkward atmosphere was clinging in the room and I wanted to jump out of the closest window and hope to break something or die. Gerard was sitting next to me,while Donna and Donald infront of us. No one said anything while we were eating. I wasn’t even eating half of the food concidering it was a meat-meal. So,all suddenly something creeped up my thigh. I was about to jump and squeal or something,but then I realized ot was Gerards hand.

Bloody fucking hell! What the hell!?

Gerard was running his hand up to my crotch and started rubbing,and when I looked over to him he was eating with a smirk on his face. It was starting to get disturbingly enjoyable how he moved his hand over my crotch,but I needed to make him stop. Then I looked down on my plate and saw that I technically was finished eating. «Thanks for the food!» I said with a smile and got up,removing his hand and then dashing out of the kitchen.

The first thing I did was pulling up my phone and calling Ryan.

«Yellow?» Was the first thing he replied. Typical..

«Dude,can I stay at yours for the night?»

«Uhm,sure.Is there something wrong? You sound stressed..»

«It’s just this whole Gerard thing bugging me..I’ll be there in five mins»

«Okay,see you then»

I walked up to my room,grabbed a bag and put some stuff in it. I was now planning on crashing at his place for the few days. Ryans house was only a couple of minutes away from here,as I’d figured out.
When I got there I walked straight in,greeted Mrs. Ross and walked down to Ryans room. «Asstwat! You weren’t in school today» Was the first thing Ryan said when I jumped down on the bed with him. «Sorry,I missed the bus and didn’t wanna be driven in a limo» Ryan nodded and pulled me into a hug.

«How’s things with Daniel?»

Daniel?
Daniel...
Oh,Daniel!

«Ah,we sorta..Didn’t talk much more after that date» I chuckled nervously. Ryan just shrugged and then kissed my lips quickly. Even if he always does that on me,it always surprises me. Though I’m sort of used to it. «Why do you always kiss me?» He smirked at me. «Cause you’re the only one who doesn’t mind,and..Admit it bitch,you like it» He purred at me.

You know those teenage girls that’s bestfriends and goes all lesbian and kiss for fun? That’s sorta what me and Ryan is,though..I never kiss him. Remember the time I said me and Ryan had been involved?
Yeah,we’ve never really been only friends after that. But it’s no comitment to it,so we both enjoy it. I guess you could call it friends with benefits?

«So,tell me about this Gerard.»
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohaaaai
Sorry for the late update,but here you go :3
I feel so worthless sometimes omfg I can't even get my shit together and write a damn chapter in days ;-;
Anywhore
Comment and subscribe!
Comments make me happy~ c: