Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Sexual Frustration shouldn't be a bad thing

After that night in Spain,Frank didn't come home in three days and cops went everywhere looking for him. Appearntly he'd gotten drunk and ended up in a street corner. We brought him back,and he came home with a hangover and a broken right arm.

It's my fault,but I don't really feel bad about it. He shouldn't deny his feelings for me. Poor boy.

It's been a month,and Frank still has a broken arm. Frank is staying at ours for the week,since his parents are on a business trip again. I really like how they go to business trips all the time,so Frank can come and entertain me. What I've noticed though,is how frustrated Frank seems. Now,I'm not talking about a normal frustration. Nono,I'm talking about the frustration we all hate.

Sexual frustration.

I mean,it must be pretty hard for Frank to get off with his right hand broken. I've told him I could give him a helping hand..Or head,but he always tell me to fuck off and leaves. It makes me chuckle,how he's struggling so much to deny his feelings for me. At the current moment I was lying in my bed,3am in the morning. IT was hard to sleep and I was starting to get hard by thinking of Frank in a very..Kinky manner.

Yes,I'm a pervert. Sue me.

My room had black walls and the walls were covered in posters of my favourite bands and other legendary bands. Like,Iron Maiden,Alice Cooper,ACDC and all of those others. Misfits too,let's not forget! There was no windows,seeing as I had room in our basement. I liked it that way. A couple of minutes later I was about to fall asleep,but then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I mumbled out,trying to speak as loud as I managed.

The door opened a little and I saw a couple of known eyes peek towards me. A smirk formed on my lips. "What can I do for you,Frankie?" I said and sat up in the bed. The door opened completly and Frank wandered in,holding his shirt down to cover his front,even though he was wearing boxers. The door shut behind him and he walked closer. He had this pained,or frustrated look on his face.
I knew very well what this meant.

"I-I um.. C-Could I take up on that offer with the helping hand now?" Clearly embarrassed,he stuttered out. His cheeks were deep red and on closer look,I could see the bulge in his boxers. Without hesitating,I nodded and grabbed his good hand. There was bandage on the other one,which he was holding his shirt down with. I pulled him carefully down with me and got over him.

This was gonna be really interesting..

-Time lapse-

"Oh fuck yes!" Frank moaned,as he was panting and sweating. I looked up at him,before closing my eyes again and continued bobbing my head up and down. This was probably the third time in one night I would make that boy cum. I guess,one month without being able to touch himself would make him desperate for something. Besides,teasing him only lead to a kick in the face.. Which still hurt by the way.

My tongue swirled over his head,and he shuddered and moaned with pleasure. Then,without a warning he shot the biggest fucking load I'd ever seen in my mouth. He almost screamed together the while,almost pulling out my hair.
I swallowed then pulled him out of my mouth,moving up and kissing him roughly on the lips. I was excpecting him to pull away and sneer at me,but to my surprise he kissed back and pulled me down in the bed with him.
Boy,was he drunk on lust.

"Are you so horny,you would actually let me fuck you?" I whispered in his ear,before nibbling on the skin under it. A small whimper let out,but no answere. I pulled away and looked at him,his eyes wide with doubt. He didn't think I would actually rape him,did he?

"N-No..I don't want you to do that,s-so please don't" He shook his head,biting his lip in fear. I only smiled and kissed his lips,then spoke against the kiss; "I wouldn't go that far if you don't want me to.." He seemed to relax much more by that,and he nodded. A smile formed on his lips and he kissed again.

This..Was unusual

Frank had never acted this way to me before. Could it be because I was actually nice to him? I mean,I remember in the beginning when he got that black eye. He was pretty nice to me,because I helped him with the bruise. Maybe,if I wanted to screw him,I should just be nice with him for a couple of days and then lure him in?

Gerard Way,you're an evil fucking genius.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear lord,Gerard really is a douchebag. BUT FEAR NOT CAUSE I WILl make sure that there will be a logn while until something tragical happens again. There will probably be most happy gooey Frerardy shit in the next few chapters. Hope you've all enjoyed my story till now,there will be plenty more of chapters though! c:
Comment and subscribe!
Comments makes me happy c: