Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Starting Operation 'Nice'

"And now,for the special surprise we haaaave--" The Tv shut off and startled me as I got pulled out of my lostness. "Hey,I was watching that!" I whined and pouted. Gerard sat down in the couch with me and giggled his highpitched giggle. "Frank,you weren't watching that,you were lost in your own world." A blush creeped on my cheeks,knowing he was right. "Maybe.." I mumbled lowly.

"So,I was wondering. Would you join me downtown today?" I looked towards Gerard and expected that cold smirk on his lips,but was shocked to find a soft smile instead. "Uh..Um..." I really didn't wanna go with him,it was only yesterday that I'd ask him to give me head around three times after eachother.

Thinking about it made me feel embarrassed..

I was about to say no or shake my head,but when I looked at those hazel eyes looking at me with a soft smile I couldn't say no. "Sure." I smiled and got up,straightening my dark green T-shirt. "Thanks!" He said and got up too,and then..Kissed my forehead? I furrowed my eyebrows.I shrugged it off and we headed to town.

"Where we going?" I asked curiously,looking out of the car window. Gerard seemed lost in the music,while blasting Nervous Breakdown from Black Flag on full volume. He was even singing to it.

"Head on my shoulders
Going... Berserk!
I won't apologize
For acting outta line
You see the way I am..."

His voice actually sounded pretty good,and it was pleasant to listen to him. But,curiousity was killing me. "Geeeeeeeeee.." I whined,turning down the volume. He looked at me and frowned. "What do you w--" He sounded pretty rude and annoyed in the start of that sentence,but then cut himself off and smiled weakly,clearing his throat. "I mean..What is it,Frankie?" I didn't like when he called me Frankie,but telling him did no help. I wrinkled my nose,wondering why he was actually stopping himself from being rude towards me. "Um,where are we going?" I asked again,a little more careful this time.

"You'll see.." He said shortly and smiled.

-Time lapse-

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed. Gerard just smirked while holding the cutest fucking dog I'd ever seen! I really missed my dogs,I hadn't seen them in a week,and I weren't going to for another whole week. Gerard handed me the little dog. "Holy shit,it's a Cairn Terrier! So fucking cute! How old is he,or she?" He smiled widely while scratching the black dog under the left ear. It wagged it's tale and licked me in the face,causing me to giggle. "It's a girl,her name is Toto." A woman,most likely a worker at the pet shop.

"Toto,like the dog in The Wizard of Oz?" Gerard asked and giggled. My smile got bigger,I fucking love that movie! "Yes,actually. I named her that,because I was watching that movie a minute before she got born." Toto barked at me and licked my cheek again,making me laugh more. "Aw,is she alright with other dogs?" I asked,thinking that if I were gonna take her with me home,she needed to be used to the others. "Yes,she's a very social dog,and loves other dogs,specially of the same size as her. She's been trained and is very obedient." My eyes glanced over at Gerard as he asked the woman; "How much was it again?"

Again..Has he been here before?

"Did you just buy me a fucking dog,Gerard?" I asked,looking at him with big eyes as we got back into the car,me holding Toto in my lap,who was wagging her tail and looking all excited and curious. "Well,yeah I guess I did." He replied with a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haaaaai,here's a new chapter c:
Comment and subscribe!
comments make me happy c: