Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

The Break Down.

What we just made was love. It's something I've never experienced before. It was early, I have to say about 10:30 in the morning. I realized today I have to go the studio with Alan and work on somethings. I wouldn't be gone too long. I saw Gia awaken

"Morning Beautiful'' She was staring at me teary eyed. "G, what's the matter?" she nodded. "Just tired that's all." I have to go into the studio today, I won't be long just a few hours." I told her she looked tired really exhausted. "I can't miss a rehearsal everyone will flip'' I laughed. "It'd be a long time dead'' she looked at me then peeked a smile.

I got up, got dressed and kissed Gia on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." I left her in bed
I drove to Alan's house and brought a notebook. "So, how were things last night?" Alan giggled he could be such a girl sometimes. "Things were so beyond perfect, I can't imagine anything going wrong! honestly, She's the love of my life. Honestly, Alan I've never felt this way about anyone." Alan shook his head and laughed. "I believe you. She is great!" I wrote a song about Gia in a matter of minutes and presented it to Alan.

I titled it, My Understandings.

I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated.
Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.
Keep in mind that I'm sore of blurry vision.
But I can see it has to be you, love that I've been dreaming of.
And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.

"It's amazing! I love it!" After about 3 hours I was ready to go home to Gia.

"G!" "G, where are you?" I couldn't find her she was in bed full of magazine clippings. "Hey, what are you doing babe?" She looked like she was on something and responded with a "Look at all these people, you know one day they're going to die." My reaction to that, I didn't have one. I asked her "Did you take something?" "whats the matter?" "Nothing, this is me happy. look haha i am happy." She grabbed a bottle of vodka and i saw her pill bottle. "G, you aren't supposed to drink on your meds." I couldn't help but wonder if that's what the problem was. Before I knew it she passed out. I ran to her as quick as I could. She was fast asleep.

I waited in the living room for her to wake up. My phone vibrated it was a text from Gia. "Come back. don't leave me.'' I ran into the bed room. "G, i'm right here!" she was crying. "I thought you left me, I mean you're going to have to accept...." I looked at her. "Accept? accept what?" "The end." "end of what?" I didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Mine. Austin. Mine." I looked at her concerned. I was really worried. "Gia, nothing bad is going to fucking happen! you're aren't going anywhere you're staying here with me.'' I held her in my arms while she cried. She finally stopped crying "I'm tired, Austin, I'm tired if you want to leave before it's too late I'd understand. I told you this would happen. I need to end all this." I held her tighter and started crying myself. "No! you aren't going anywhere! I will take care of you now." before I knew it she passed out again.

I was up all night pacing back and forth I didn't know what to do, I have to go back to the studio again in two days. I didn't want to leave her here alone. To be honest I just didn't trust her alone.

I finally passed out. Gia slept through the two days, I didn't know what to do with myself, I watched her sleep.

*vibrating phone* I awoke to Alan calling me, "Dude! where the fuck are you? it's already 12" "Shit, sorry man i had a long 3 days." I'll over in a few hours okay?". I went into the bedroom and saw Gia completely passed out. I awoke her with a kiss on her lips. Like a Prince would for his princess to awaken. She opened her eyes and rolled over. "Rise and shine, princess." She looked at me and I kissed her again.

"How are you this morning? you slept rather well, i'd say." I watched her as she arose. "I am honky fucking dory" She layed back down again. "No, no, were going to stop this." I picked her up bridal style and put her into the bathtub. I removed all her clothes and started to wash her.

I then dressed her up and blow dried her hair. We started walking toward the door. "Come on, lets go." "Why are we leaving" " well, I have to go to the studio later and it's good for you to have some fresh air. you've been sleeping for 3 days straight." I told her and kissed her cheek. "has it been that long? seems longer."

We got into the car and I drove her to the nearest park. "Why the fuck did you bring me here?" She asked me with a tone of worry. "It's good to get way my love. It's all good, appreciate God's work you know?" We got out of the car and she began to run around, I chased her and we landed on the grass laughing.

I hovered over her. "I really fucking love you." I rolled on to my back holding her hand. "Here you heart against mine, the moment I saw you I knew you'd be the closest I'd get to being close. I didn't know what to do with that feeling. Happiness." She told me sobbing lightly. I hovered over her again and kissed her.

"I can't fight what's going to happen. I can'-" I cut her off. "Listen, you're the closest i've ever been to love" I kissed her hard. "Austin, I don't feel well, my head it's spinning I can't explain it. I just feel so anxious." I picked her up and put her in the car. "Alright, were going to Alan's alright?" "that's fine, I don't mind. I love Alan, I'll miss him." I looked at her in panic. "Why? where are you going?" "I don't know Austin, I don't know. I'll be everywhere." she nodded in and out of consciousness.

By this time I was in a panic but I tried to get to Alan's as quick as possible. When we finally got there She woke and seemed fine. Like the last 3 days haven't happened. She just looked so tired. "hi! Alan!" they hugged and she sat on the couch. I thought to myself alright, see? she's fine no worries.

We were at Alan's for about 4 hours. Gia went to use the rest room. "So long 3 days? whats up?" "I don't know she just she's been having a hard time that's all, I can't lose her! i can't.'' Alan looked up at me. " I know man! I know but you can't keep this bottled up, You can't keep doing this to yourself! you're doing the best you can. You think the world of this girl right?" I got teary. "I really love her Alan, I can't manage without her. she's like nothi-I'm not ready to lose her like I lost my mother."

''She needs help Austin, Live to fight another day. Now, i'm going to check on her she's been in there a while. just relax and continue writing." I heard Alan knock on the door about 4 times. No answer. Alan came back running. "She's not answering the door!!" "No, no, no, no." I kicked the door in 3 times. 3rd time the charm.

There she was on the floor wrists bleeding. I started screaming. "Help!! Alan get help!" Alan ran and quickly called 911. I held her in my arms holding where her cuts were to stop the bleeding. "Oh, G, G, come on! stay awake. stay awake!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The Suicide attempt.