Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Soon I will show you how a heart can never fail, never change.

Well, I must admit I was rather nervous attending a therapy session. Although, it really had nothing to do with me. I kept going over and over in my thoughts. "Will Gia be normal in a sense after all of this.'' can we take that next step in our lives?''

It was already week 2 of the program Gia was in It was tough. I had to hear what literally drove her insane. it was a tad hard to hear, I wanted to save her, fix her, attack the problems at hand. I knew that I just couldn't do that.

"Well, Gia do you have anything else to say?" Her therapist gave her a stern look. She looked up at him and gave him a smirk. I couldn't make out what she was thinking. I just wanted her home so badly.

"I, I think I'm finished.'' She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She actually looked peaceful and ready to conquer the world now. "Great job Gia, you have completed the program you've done very well. Now, as long as you stay on your medication come to therapy regularly. You'll be be just fine.''

"Thank You, Austin for attending and really being here.'' The therapist shook my hand and hugged Gia very tight.

"Thank you for everything doctor honestly'' She hugged him again. I just wanted to be out of there.
We walked to her room and she began to pack her things. I sat on the bed and just stared at her.
Everything she did was perfect and worth so much.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Ready love?" I got up caressed her cheek and kissed her.
"I am! just give me a few to say goodbye to everyone.'' I grabbed her luggage and waited in the car.

When she finally arrived she looked eager to get home. I just wanted to hold her and be there. Show her i'll always be there no matter what struggles come our way.

I opened her car door and picked her up bridal style. I carried her into the house and layed her on our bed. I began kissing her and caressing her gently. Then it hit me that maybe she just wasn't ready to do this just yet.

I Stopped, she looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, It's just I didn't think you'd want to..you know..have sex right now that's all. I mean you just got home and you must be tired." I told her with care.

She kissed me again. "You don't have to worry, I'll be okay. And I want this. I want you. I love you and everything will be just fine.'' I looked at her with knowledge she was probably right.

I wanted to make sure she really knew how much I loved and cared about her. She's my world, my everything, my baby girl, and the love of my life. I hovered over her and gently removed her clothes. Her body tensed up. I held her sides, "Relax. I'll be gentle." I whispered into her ear. As I began to thrust her body relaxed into mine.

My breath was shakey. my eyes were closed, and I held her hips tightly in my hands. I gripped harder, releasing myself into her as we both moaned loudly. We began kissing passionately. I quickly then went to her neck and she began gasping. "Were okay" "Were okay" I then kissed her perfect lips. "I missed you, I've missed this and I love you Gia.'' We cuddled and drifted off to sleep.