Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

The sun won't set, until you appear.

I was pumped for today! New fans. No one really understands how much I love my fans. They helped me become who I am today. My mother would be so proud of me! I also believe she would love my fans just as much.

I walked off the tour bus, meet and greeted some fans and got ready for our set. As I was watching the previous band I saw and petite figure, what must have been standing at 5'2 long dark hair, Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her forearm, skinny jeans with these classy heels. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but stare. She looked over to see who I was staring. No, it was her.

I got up, and thought to myself do not fuck this up Carlile. "Hi!" I blurted out with composure kept. I was standing inches from her face. she replied with a "Hello'' I went for it. "Whats your name?" oh, this girl. "Gia" "beautiful name, were you named after the model?" I asked with hopefully the correct profession. "Thank you. yes, I was actually. My full name is Gia Marie. May I ask what your name is?" She looked at me and smiled, that was a smile i have never seen before, i mean, this girl was breathtaking.

I took off my sun glasses and smiled at her. "My name is Austin, Austin Carlile" "Nice to meet you Austin, are you here to see the band or?" aw, she doesn't know me. I actually find that to be a good thing that way I know she wouldn't be using my title for anything foolish. Alan ginger prince came by and slapped me in the ass. "Were on in 5!" he walked away. "Oh! this is your band? sorry I-" I cut her off. "No worries princess, are you going to stay and watch? I hope you do." I was hoping and praying to God above. Please let this girl stay!

My friend Linda popped by "Oh my! Austin! it's you! I see you've met my best friend Gia?" I hugged her tightly. Gia looked beyond confused. "You know Austin?" she asked. "Yes, I met Austin last warped tour! we just started talking and he gave me his number. We became friends" She smiled. "Exactly! and you are a lovely friend! are you staying? I'd love for you guys to hang out with us after!" I was staring at Gia the whole time while glancing at Linda afew times.

"Oh, Oh, of course we will! you'd like that would you right Gia?" she bumped her arm and looked at Gia. "Of course, I 'd love too!" Oh, my heart stopped I was so excited. I don't know I just would love to get to know this girl. She seems so amazing, perfect to be honest. I don't want to her to think i'm just some rock star because that isn't the truth. Then again what do I know about her? But she just doesn't seem at all like my ex wife. Beautiful but so damn evil. I'll just have to see.