Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

If music be the food of love, play on.

I was watching Austin's set. He is just amazing on that stage. His stage presence, the way he commands his fans! and there are so many of them! He just blew me away. I don't know I want to get to know him. I just wish my anxiety would stop making me think of all the ways I could scare him. Austin ran to me and gave Linda a huge hug! "How was that? any good?" poor thing was out of breath. "Good? that was fucking beautiful! you go glen coco you go!" Linda and Austin hugged again. I would love a hug from him, but that would be too awkward.

"Do you want one? I will gladly give you one." he asked me smiling. "Oh, haha of course!" He picked me up and hugged me tightly spinning me around. I could get used to that. He put me down and hugged me for a little longer it seemed like he didn't want to let me go. I actually didn't want him too.

He finally let me go and smiled. "So, hang out with us! please would you do me the honor of being in your company?" oh, this guy was too great but the way he speaks. With so much sincerity I just believe him, he isn't like other guys is he? he's different. Linda bumped my arm nodding I quickly blurted out a "yes! I'd love too". we started walking. We went to go watch some other sets I stood amazed at how wonderful Austin treated his fans to have the heart to do that is simply beautiful.

Austin got closer towards me as we started walking Linda cut in. "I'm going to go over to the Motionless tent for a while! meet you guys soon!" She left now, i'm here walking with Austin oh, dear I am so beyond nervous. "So, Gia what do you do? you've already seen my profession." he smiled.

"I'm a writer! I love my job it consists of my feelings ha." I smiled at him. "That sounds great, technically i'm a writer too! it's a powerful thing, writing what you feel and knowing that there are thousands of people who feel the same way you do, you know?" He looked at me I looked back. ''I agree completely."

Austin and I kept talking about several different things. Music, Movies, Books even! He was great to talk too. Someone I could share interests with. It was really nice. "Gia, Linda texted me do you want to come hang on my bus for a bit?" "Sure, I don't see why not." Austin and I walked to the lot.

"Mind the mess? remember 5 manly mice live here" we laughed and nodded. "Everyone! this is Gia! come say hello!" Austin shouted. "I stood before 4 guys. "Gia, this is Alan, Phil and Tino!" "hello nice to meet all of you!" Tino gave me a hug and I shook their hands.

'Welcome! now, how about a drink? Beer okay?" Austin asked me while I sat in the lounge. "yes, thank you." I said. Austin walked over to me and handed me my beer. "here you go, princess" Whenever he called me that I got butterflies. Oh, dear i'm falling for him. I knew this was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3