Status: gay love :D

Our End Never Got to Be Happy

found him

the year is now 2010 . i have been through so much shit it isnt even funny . i tried to forget jacky .. to move on . i started a band Escape the fate . I went to jail for 'killing ' someone which i didnt !! then was on probition then went back to jail for leaving the state . i got kicked out of my band and replaced with my 'friend ' craig . so guess the fuck what !?! i started a new band !!! falling in reverse . it's still in the works . we still need a lead guitarist . i tried to stop thinking about jacky .. it kinda worked ... i think about him when im alone .. how much i miss him .. i found jacky mulitiple times and each time he ended up dead . last time i found him the buliding he was in caught fire and the whole building colapsed before i could get inside . so i stoped looking for him , i figure if he dosent get involved with me he wont be killed . myy thoughts were interupted by Ryan ( yes the ryan from before , but differnt life , he was a vampire but was killed and came back to life . same with derek ) comeing into the room "RONNIE , WE GOT A LEAD GUITARIST !! LOOK LISTEN !! " he pressed play on his laptop but i couldnt see anyhthing . the person playing was amazing !!! "awesome !! what's his / her's name and where they from . when i gonna meet him / her "
"his name is Jacky Vincent , he lives in london " it took me a minute to process what he had just said . ryan dosent know about the past . he knows we knew each other , but i left jacky out of the conversation . "should i email him and tell him to come to the US of A ??"
"yeah "i said without thinking "uumm i gotta go ..take a shower " was all i said before leaving
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :( or i will stop with the story