Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Things Change.

Part 10.

We couldn't stop laughing. Everything Louis did was funny. I felt tears come down my eyes for laughing to hard. Harry as well was making us laugh, shit everyone was making funny jokes. I looked over at Juliet who walked away to the other room. I followed her. She had tears pouring down her face.

"Woah, I didn't know Louis was that funny, whats wrong?" I asked.

"J-josh, He broke up with me" She said. I felt her heart breaking.

"Im, im so sorry" I said. She hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"He was a jerk anyways! You don't need him" I said holding her head.

"But I loved him Chachi!" She said.

"No you didn't" I whispered.

"How would you know!?" She asked angrily.

"Because I've known you since the 1st grade! You know you hated him but never had the guts to tell him, because you were afraid that you wouldn't find anyone else" I said. Her blue eyes grew big, which always seemed to creep me out.

"Your right, I guess-"

"Everything okay in here?" Justin asked cutting her off.

"Y-yea, everything's fine" She said.

She smiled and walked back into the kitchen wiping her tears. I followed her and Harry smiled at me. It was already almost 9:00pm. I yawned. The boys were ready to leave. They started to walk out the door, but I stopped Harry before he left. I kissed his lips, passionately. I heard Justin clear his throat. I laughed as I pulled away from Harry.

"Night love" He said. I closed the door behind him. I turned around and saw Justin with his arms crossed.

"Im happy for you Olive" He said.

"Stop calling me Olive!" I said running to my room.

"No!" He yelled. I laughed. I changed into some pajamas and turned around and saw Jasmine fast asleep on my bed. I smiled and scooted her over. I kissed her forehead. I took off the bracelets and earrings and put on the counter. I heard a knock on the door, Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy" I said.

"Hey kiddo" He said.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Nothing, so about this Harry kid-"

"Jeremy!" I laughed cutting him off.

"What!? He's seems like a really nice kid, I'm glad your with him" He smiled.

"Thank you but everyone thinks its for attention and I'm not that kinda girl" I said.

"Listen, when me and your mom got married, things were difficult for you right? but you you got through it, so I think you can handle all this hate and the media" He said.

"Yea, your right" I said

I never really liked Jeremy, but I rubbed off on him. My dad was never there for me, but Jeremy always tried to be, but I would always be a jerk to him. He smiled at me. He invented a hand shake that me and him do. We did the hand shake.

"Thanks....Dad" I said. He kissed my forehead. I smiled.

That was the first ever time I ever call him Dad. Maybe it was because he treated my like his daughter., like I said My dad was never there for me, He never cared about my dancing career, or anything I ever did. I smiled as I laid next to Jasmine. I kissed her head. I thought of Harry and Juliet. Oh poor Juliet, I thought. I knew she was heart broken, but that asshole of a 'Boyfriend' she had.

-FLASHBACK-

It was January. We were in London doing some dance routine. Juliet ran to the store to go buy us all water bottles. Which meant me and Josh were left alone. Justin went to the bathroom, and all the background dancers took a break. I turned to Josh who was staring at me, bitting his lip. I raised my eyebrow. He walked towards me. His hand grabbed my face. I didn't want to do it. My lips crashed into his. His tongue entered my mouth. I pulled away. The kiss felt like it went on for ever.

"No, No no no" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"This is wrong! Your Juliet's boyfriend! Im her best friend!" I said.

"So what, she doesn't have to find out, does she?" He asked. I nodded.

His lips crashed on to mine again.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I shook my head. I knew it was a bad thing to do, but I couldn't tell her.

She would be heart broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow....what did you think??

Update soon!