Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Since you've been gone.

Part 11

The next morning, I woke up, brushed my teeth, curled my hair and changed into some clothes. I woke Jasmine up, she got up and brushed her teeth brushed out her perfectly straight hair and changed. I put my hand over my heart.

"Ugh, they grow up so fast" I said to myself.

I smiled at her as she gave me a big hug. I turned my back to her and she jumped on. We went down stairs and everyone else was up. I put Jazzy down and she ran to Justin giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Jaxon came up to me and hugged me. I went to the kitchen and made some waffles for me and Jasmine. Once they were done she poured syrup all over the waffles.

"Woah there Jasmine, your not even suppose to be eating sugar, but this can be our secret" I whispered to her so that no one can here us. She smiled and continued eating. The door bell rang. Justin got up to get it, maybe it was one of his friends, but then I heard British accents. The boys were here. I quickly finished my waffles and popped a gum in my mouth. Harry came in hugging me and kissed my cheek. Jasmine turned around and crossed her arms looking mad.

"How could I forget my girlfriend?" Harry said hugging her and picking her up. She giggled as he tickled her. I couldn't help but smile. Louis came in with the rest of boys following him. Louis stopped in his tracks. He stared at me looking up and down at me. I raised my eyebrow, but then I got what he was staring at. WE WERE WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT! I laughed.

"Well this is awkward" Zayn said.

"Very, dammit! One of us is going to have to change" Louis said. I laughed harder.

"Ill change" I said running upstairs. I ran into my room and changed into something that doesn't look like I'm Louis' twin. I put on some casual clothes. I went back down stairs and Louis gave me a thumbs up. Jasmine jumped down from Harry's arms and ran to Justin. Harry turned to me and opened his arms. I ran to him as he picked me up. I smiled. He put me down and smiled.

"You know, I'm glad that you played hard to get with me" He said.

He was right, the first time he asked me out, I said no. The second time he asked me out, I said no, the third time was the time I said yes and he became my boyfriend. He smiled at me, as I smiled back. Jeremy walked in carrying Jaxon. He put down Jaxon and walked towards me.

"Um, Dad, this is Harry, Harry, this is my stepdad, Jeremy" I said introducing them.

"Nice to finally meet you" Harry said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well" Jeremy said. I smiled.

They began to talk and had a way with words. They grew a friendship, they laughed and had a great time. Justin hugged me from behind.

"I like him, he's not who I thought he would be" He said.

"I told you so" I said.

He walked away and greeted the other boys. I thought for a second. The kiss with Josh, Juliet on how she would react. I knew she would never talk to me ever again if I told her. I couldn't lose her, she was to important. I looked at Harry and faked smiled. I thought again. What if Harry found out? What would he do? or say?. He leaves tomorrow back to London, but it didn't matter because next month Justin is going on tour over there. The door flew open and Juliet came back in with..Josh?. I walked up to her with my eyes wide open.

"Um, Juliet? What is he doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh, were just friends now, don't worry" She said. I breathed heavily.

"Fine" I said looking at Josh.

"Hello to you to" He said.

"Hi" I said coldly. He rolled his eyes.

I walked up to Harry, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"We should all go to the beach" I yelled out.

"YAY!" Jasmine said.

We all laughed. Everyone got there beach stuff on, and I helped Jasmine put her bathing suit on, while Justin helped Jaxon. Everyone was ready and I put on my swimsuit. Everyone was outside and I went to the kitchen to help take out the things to go. No one else was in the house, everyone was inside. I turned around and saw Josh. Just me and him in the room. Alone. I stared at him. He smiled at me.

"Oh Olivia, what ever happened to us?" He asked sarcastically.

"Josh, just leave me alone" I said.

"Aww, who's mad?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I regret everything Josh, everything that happened between us wasn't meant to happen!" I said.

"But no one is ever going to find out! Juliet will never find out! Wait, your not thinking about telling her right?" He asked.

"No! It would kill her! That kiss was never meant to happen" I said.

"I didn't like Juliet back then, I liked you! Maybe even loved you, but I moved on and started to actually love Juliet" He said.

"You know what else I regret?" I asked coldly.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Losing my virginity to you!" I said.

He laughed. "We promised to never ever mention this to anyone, or ever say it!" He said.

"But the bad thing was it was while you were dating her" I said.

"Im sorry" He said. I rolled my eyes and wiped a tear falling from my cheek. I went outside and got in the car with Harry, Louis and Niall. While Liam, Zayn and Justin in one car and Juliet and Josh is another. I looked down at my feet. Harry grabbed my hand while he drove. I fake smiled feeling gross about my self. I looked out the window thinking about me and Josh. The fact that I had sex with him sickened me.

I might lose my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? Comment!

Update soon!