Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Beach day.

Part 12.

We pulled up to the beach, on the far side were no one was at. We set up our stuff and the boys started to play soccer or football, whatever they call it. I looked at Josh then at Harry, then at Juliet. How was I going to explain to her that I slept with her boyfriend. I didn't want her to go through anymore pain. She would never forgive me, ever. She would probably kill me in my sleep. I looked at her and she smiled. I fake smiled back. I took off my shoes and socks and started to play football with Justin, with an actual football. I sucked but I didn't care.

We basically stood the whole day. Jasmine was asleep and Justin put her in the car. Justin decided to take her home. Niall and Zayn went to go buy more beer and Liam went with them to get more snacks. It was left with Me, Harry, Josh, Louis and Juliet. I sat down next to Juliet. She smiled at me, then looked at Josh. I looked at Josh as well. I rolled my eyes and tired to hold my tears back. I looked over at Harry who was already looking my way. He smiled and called me over there. I walked over to him as he wrapped his arm around me. His shirtless body, was warm.

He looked down and kissed me passionately. The kiss felt like it went on for years. I felt sparks in my lips and butterflies in my stomach. I pulled away and smiled at him. He kissed my forehead. I turned to Josh who was still tossing the ball back and forth with Louis. He rolled his eyes and Continued on. If I'm not mistaken, I think I even heard him groan. I giggled and sat in the sand. I drew my name. Then Jasmine's name, then Justin's name. I got bored and just built a tower of just sand. Just as I was about to put a little twig on top of the tower, the soccer ball came a knocked it down. I turned to the boys. Josh pointed to Louis, and Louis pointed to Harry and Harry pointed to Josh and Josh pointed to Juliet who wasn't paying any mind. I smirked and rolled my eyes. The sun was going down and it began to get dark. We decided to just meet everyone at home.

We packed our bags and loaded the cars. I smiled at Juliet. I was worried. I knew she could tell the fear in the eyes, and I knew she was going to ask what was wrong with me. I Looked at Harry who tilted his head to the car, telling me to get in. I got in the car and tears began forming. Harry hopped in the car. His head turned to me. His eyes filled with worry.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" He asked.

I sobbed. "N-nothing" I said.

"Tell me, its ok" He said grabbing my hand.

"No" I said quietly.

"Im not moving the car until you tell me" He said.

"Fine!" I yelled. I turned to face him.

"Im...having cramps" I said lying to his face.

"Want some chocolate?" He asked giggling.

"Sure" I said. He handed me a twix. I laughed and ate it. As soon as we got home I went to take a shower. Once I was finished everyone had left. I went to my room and saw Harry sitting on my bed, holding a picture of me and Justin. He smiled at me. I smiled back and went to go brush my my out. I finished my hair.

"Why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"Did you want me to leave?" He asked.

"N-no.." I said.

"Im going back to London tomorrow, so I'm spending more time with you, you know our last moments together" He said putting his arms our for me.

"Wanna watch a movie??" I asked.

"Sure" He said.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Wait you don't eve have a Tv in your room" He said. I laughed. I grabbed the remote and pressed the button. The Tv popped up from the dresser.

"Oh, um...how about we just lay down baby?" He said patting the bed.

"Fine" I said. I jumped on the bed and laid down next to him, I put my head on his chest. His heart beat was like music to my ears.

"Im going to miss you" I said.

"I know, I'm just going to be Jealous of me leaving you here and having all these boys chase you" He said.

"Trust me, they won't" I said.

He laughed. "No, your to hot to be going out by going out by yourself" He laughed.

"Whatever, Your one to talk, you being the flirt and the ladies man, I should be worried, not you!" I said.

"But now I have a girlfriend, your not worth cheating on baby" He said.

I smiled. "Your just to cheeky aren't you Styles" I said.

"Maybe" He said in a girly voice. My eyes felt droopy.

"Goodnight baby" He whispered.

My eyes were shut. As his heart kept beating in my ears, I knew that I was safe with him. I thought about Josh and Juliet again. Tomorrow was the day I was going to tell her. I promised my self this. She might not like me anymore, but I needed to let it out. I didn't want virginity lost to Josh. What if Harry wanted it? All these things are going in my head right now. I needed help. I couldn't lose my best friend.

I just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think?..She she tell Juliet or Not?...TELL ME WHY! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHE SHOULD OR SHOULDNT TELL HER..! PLEASE!

Update soon !