Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Juliet, Let me explain!

Part 13.

I woke up the next day. I searched for Harry but, he was gone. He must of left last night while I was asleep. He was gone. Back to London. I didn't worry because Justin goes there next month. I smiled. I got up brushed my Teeth, did my hair, and got changed into some casual clothes. I went downstairs and eat some breakfast.

It was already 7:00pm. I was home all day doing nothing. Me and Harry texted. I smiled when he sent me text. I always smiled. Justin came up behind me and pulled my hair.

"Ow" I said quietly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No" I said sitting down.

"Okay, Come on" He said pulling my arm heading to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Im taking you shopping" He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We got in his car.

He smiled at me. I turned the radio on and 'Call me Maybe' came on. His face turned red and he started singing! I laughed at his stupidness. I sang along. Once we pulled up into the mall parking lot, paparazzi showed up and started snapping pictures.

"Look! Its Olivia and Justin Bieber!" One said.

"OLIVIA! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DATING HARRY STYLES!?" One said.

"JUSTIN HOWS SELENA?!" Another said.

"OLIVIA HOWS YOUR DANCING CARRER!?" Another asked.

Me and Justin just kept walking and ignoring them. We walked into the mall and they left us alone. The first store we went into was 'Forever 21'. I looked over at Justin who was rolling his eyes. I smiled. I came across this really cute skirt. I fell in love an bought it. I walked out and went to the next store. 'Footlocker'. I bought 4 new pairs of vans and some converse. Justin bought some vans as well. We went to many more stores. Once we left we went to just do some brother and sister stuff.

We went back home and relaxed.

"Thanks Justin" I said.

"You needed it, You miss him already don't you?" He asked.

"Very much" I said. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Harry!. I looked at the text and smiled.

Text message Conversation:

Harry: Goodmorning babe, I miss you already xx

Olivia: I miss you too, but hey! Im going over there in a month.

Harry: Thats to long baby!

Olivia: Sorry but I'm leaving when Justin is.

Harry: Fine...What are you doing anyway?

Olivia: Um, we just came back from the mall.

Harry: Without me!? How dare you?

Olivia: Hehe.

Harry: Oh, hey babe we gotta go back to the studio, talk to you later sweetheart.

--

I smiled at his cuteness. Yea, I missed him but thats what happens when your both famous. I looked back at Justin who smiled. The doorbell rang. I got up to open it and saw Juliet's face. She smiled. This was my chance to tell her about me and Josh. I fake smiled back. She came in and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her. How was I going to start this?? How was I going to tell her?

"Juliet?" I said.

"Yes??" She asked .

"If I tell you something, you promise to not get mad, no matter what it is?" I asked.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"I slept with Josh while you two were together!" I yelled out.

"WHAT!?" She yelled while standing up.

"Im sorry" I mouthed.

"You fucking bitch!" She yelled.

"Let me explain!" I yelled back. She crossed her arms.

"The day you came to London with us, me and Josh kissed, well he kissed me. I told him that it was a bad idea but he said that you would never find out! -"

"Olivia! that was two months ago! why the fuck would you tell me now!?" She asked cutting me off.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" I said.

"What kind of a best friend are you?" She asked coldly.

"I know, I screwed up, I'm a terrible friend" I said busting into tears. I saw the look on her face. She came up to me and hugged me.

"I still love you, even though what you did was wrong," She said stroking my hair.

"Im so sorry" I said in-between cries.

"So does Harry know that my ex-boyfriend took your v-card?" She laughed.

"No" I said.

"Chachi, I'm still your best friend, but I don't think I'm going to be able to trust you for a while" She said.

"Yea I know" I said sighing.

Im finally over my self. Its done. She knew. For a minute there, I thought I lost my best friend. I smiled at Juliet.

"Wanna sleep over?" I asked smiling.

"Of course!, but I don't have any pajamas" She said.

"Juliet, you act like we don't share clothes" I said pulling her arm running upstairs to my room. She laughed.

I opened the closet and pressed the bottom. The rack started rotating in a circle and she pick out a pair of pajamas. I did as well. We sat on my bed and talked.

"We should do a twit cam" She said.

"Great Idea!" I said getting my laptop. I started the broadcast. The first 5 minutes of the webcam we got 60,000 views. All we did was laugh and give shout outs and answer questions.

"Shoutout to Katie" Juliet said.

"Chachi, Are you dating Harry from One direction?" Juliet read from the questions smiling at me.

"Next question!" I yelled. She laughed. I got a call from my phone. I got up to go get it. I heard Louis, Niall and Zayn on the other line.

"WERE ALL WATCHING YOUR TWITCAM!" They yelled.

"Even Harry?" I asked silently so that the viewers wouldn't hear.

"Mmmhmmm" Zayn said. I covered my mouth. I smiled like a complete idiot.

"Get back on screen baby!" I heard Harry yell. I smiled and hung up.

"Who was that??" Juliet asked.

"Someone..or some people" I said looking into the camera.

"*cough* Harry *cough*" She said. I rolled my eyes and hit her playfully. She put on some music, when WMYB came on. I smiled and sang along.

"This is my shit" She said. I covered her mouth.

"No swearing!" I said.

"Sorry Mom" She laughed.

I was glad to still have my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think?

comment! please !

Update soon!