Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

When Things go Bad.

Part 14.

-3 Months Later-

Me and Harry managed to keep the relationship a secret from fans and media, but they were catching on more and more. They already had pictures of us holding hands, laughing and smiling, him pulling me in for kisses. His management didn't like the fact that we were dating, but he didn't care. My management didn't like me dating him either. Most people think this is a publicity stunt, but it wasn't. It was real.

We were in london and Today, I had an interview with Alan Carr. I was so excited. Harry and the boys decided to come with me and see how Alan embarrasses me. I was in hair and make-up. They curled my hair into tight curls. I got dressed. There was a knock on the door. The hair and make-up artist opened the door and Harry and Niall came in. I smiled at them both.

"Hey babe" Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"You look amazing!" Niall said.

"Back off bro!" Harry laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Here, for good luck!" They said handing me their bracelets.

"Aw, thank you guys" I said putting them on.

"Olivia, your on in 2 minutes" The director said.

I nodded my head and went to the stair case were you had to walk down. The boys were sitting in the crowd. I heard the crowd laughing and cheering.

"Please welcome, the lovely, the beautiful, and the talented Chachi!" Alan said.

I smiled and walked down the stair case. The crowd stood up and clapped as loud as they can. I smiled and waved to them. Alan got up and hugged me and lead me to sit down. They crowd was still clapping.

"Clam your selfs" Alan said. The crowd laughed.

"Hello Chachi!" He said.

"Hello! Nice to see you" I said with a smile.

"Well its nice its see you as well...would you like a drink?" He said opening his cooler thingy.

"Oh thats right, your not 18 yet!" He said laughing. I laughed as well.

"So hows your dancing career? Everything fine? I heard your Justin's background dancer!" He said.

"Um yea, my dancing is going great, I've defiantly been working really hard and its just been a really fun ride" I said taking a sip of my water.

"Oh thats nice, I heard that some fans even tried sneaking into your rehearsal room" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yes! That was crazy! My bodyguard had to like escort her out" I said.

He laughed and so did the crowd.

"She was probably one of those crazed fans who's dances because you dance" He said taking his drink.

"No, i think everyone dances for different reasons , If I inspired them to dance then that makes me feel great about my self" I said.

"Oh! well the other night, You and Justin were at your new movie tapping am I right?" He asked.

"Yes! Im coming out in a new movie, um, its called Springbreakers, and Selena Gomez is also in it so I'm really excited for that" I happily said.

"Thats nice! Now, heres the question everyones asking...are you single?" He asked.

Once he said that everyone said "Ooooo". I laughed, I didn't know what to say, I looked over at the crowed and saw my management shaking their heads.

"Yes I'm single" I said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, everyone knows your dating Harry styles from One Direction" He said folding his hands and leaning back. I laughed.

"W-what no! Haha" I said drinking my water.

All of a sudden a picture of me and Harry popped up of at his music video shoot.

I looked at the screen and put my head down. I smiled and turned red.

"Were just really good friends" I said giggling.

"Yea because last time I checked thats how friends say hi and bye" He laughed. I laughed really hard.

Then he showed one of me and him kissing with his tongue in my mouth . I shook my head. He laughed and I saw Justin and Harry laughing in the crowd.

"See, heres the thing..." I said. There was a big pause. He looked at me and was giggling.

"Ugh, Alan! your putting me on the spot here" I said closing my eyes. He laughed.

"Ok, now you two were on vacation and you decided to have that vacation in LA?..Right?" He asked.

"Yes" I said nodding.

"Look at this, W-what is going on here?" He asked pointing to the screen. and showing a picture of Harry kissing me while holding my bum.

"I was swimming!" I laughed. The crowded laughed as hard as they can.

"I never knew you can swim in people's mouths!" He laughed. I laughed as hard as I could. Tears started to fall.

"I don't think I've ever met such a funny girl before!" He said.

The rest of the interview was funny. Justin, One direction and management were in the crowd. Once the interview ended I went back stage to change into some casual clothes. The boys were already waiting for me. Justin was clapping at me and smiling.

"Nice way to make us laugh!" He said hugging me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I panicked" I said. He smiled at me and Harry came up behind him.

"Nice safe babe" He laughed.

"Ugh, shut up!" I said playfully hitting his arms.

"I didn't even know they had those pictures" I said.

"I did" He mumbled. I laughed and hugged him.

"Your the best girlfriend ever" He said lifting my chin going for a kiss. I quickly pulled back.

"Not here" I whispered.

"Oh right" He said smiling.

"But your right, I am the best" I said laughing. He laughed as well. I walked around him so that he was behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder, touching my golden blonde hair. Justin came up to me and smiled at us.

"We have to run to the car, because their are to many fans outside waiting for all of us" He said alarming us. We both nodded. Harry's arms let go of my waist and he held my hand. We both ran to the car while everyone else followed us. The screaming girls got louder and louder. We all made it into the van. Just the 7 of us and management followed us. The driver took us back to the hotel. Harry never let go of my hand. Not once.

"Hey John, put the radio on please" Justin said. The driver..or John, did what Justin asked and turned on the radio. Call me Maybe came on.

"Ugh not again!" I said covering my head because I knew what Justin was going to do, and sure enough, he did play with my hair and tease me throughout the whole song.

The hotel was pretty far from the Alan Carr studio, we still had about a half an hour to go. I started to fall asleep on Justin's shoulder, but I moved my head to Harry's. He wrapped his arm around me. I was fast asleep.

The past three months with him, have been amazing. I couldn't be thankful anymore. Once we got to the hotel, I was still asleep. Paul decided to carry me inside and out me down on my bed. He laid me down and I was still fast asleep. I heard voices in my room, but I didn't want anyone to know I was awake, so I kept my eyes closed. I heard Paul's voice and Harry's voice and some other guys' voice, but I think it was his management.

"Keep up the act Harry, people are starting to fall for it and thats what we want" Paul said.

"I-i can't do this anymore" Harry said.

"Don't tell me you actually like her now" The other guys' voice said.

"I do! Is there a problem?" Harry snapped.

"I fell for her! Im in love with her now! I cant keep pretending" Harry said.

"Nope, that can't happen Harry, we had a deal, you pretend to Love and date Olivia and the Band gets more fame!" Paul said.

"No! Im fucking done! She's to important now" He yelled.

"Thats it, give me your phone and your laptop, your not using these tonight" The guys' voice said.

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes. He handed them the devices and the guys left the room. My heart was broken, torn apart. Everything was a Lie! EVERYTHING! I should of listened to Justin. He was right. I didn't believe what I just heard. I was being used.

For fame.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, how was that?

Just pretend that the pictures of Justin and Selena our Me and Harry! Haha!

Hope you enjoyed it!