Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Nothing can change...

Part 15

Tears started to form in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. I heard Justin come in through the door. He took off his shoes and put on his vans. He took his jacket off. I sat up from were I was laying down. He looked at me and smiled. I fake smiled back, but he already knew something was up.

"You okay?" He asked.

I shook my head. "N-no! everything was a lie" I said crying.

He quickly took my hand and put his arm around me. "What was?" He asked angrily.

"The relationship! It was a publicity stunt, that I didn't know about" I said putting my head in his chest. His hand was on my head, stroking my hair.

"I knew it! That freaking prick, how do you know?!" He said.

"I heard Harry and Paul and some other dude talking about it! They used me to get more famous!" I said.

"I told you Olivia, be carful! He's going to pay for this" He said getting up.

"No!" I yelled.

"What? Your just going to let this slide? That easy!?" He said.

"No, he doesn't know that I know! Please Justin, I can handle this" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Positive." I said

. I put on my pajamas and combed out my hair. I looked in the mirror, I covered my face with my hands and brought them up to my push back my golden hair. I looked down and Justin's razor. My hand grabbed jerked at it, thinking about grabbing it or not. I pushed it back and turned the light off. I walked out the bathroom and saw Harry sitting on the bed. His smile lit up when he saw me. I fake smiled and walked towards him. He put his arms out, calling me in for hug. I smiled and ran to him knocking us both down on the floor. He laughed and pinned me down on the floor.

"Woah, there babe, don't hurt me yet" He said winking. I rolled my eyes and rolled over and pinned him down.

"Trust me, I won't be the one hurting" I said.

I got off of him and pulled him up, He looked at me looking mad.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was joking" I smiled.

His face lit up. He ran towards me and picked me up, throwing me on his shoulder. I laughed the whole time. He laid me gently on the bed and laid down right next to me. His hand cupped my face while his thumb played with my cheek. His green eyes glowed in the light. His hand traveled down my body. His lips inches away.

"Olive?" He said turning away.

"Yea?" I asked.

"No matter what happens between us, Just know that I love you, and I'm not lying.!" He said.

"Yea, I know that...why?" I said.

"Just saying it" He said smiling.

I fake smiled knowing what he meant. What if he really does love me?. I looked at him as his soft lips pressed against mine. His tongue in my mouth, my hand on his nappy curly hair. I felt his smile in the kiss. His body turning me around so that he was on top, not breaking the kiss. I pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"Your not ready?" He asked.

"I-I am!" I said thinking of Josh.

"Im not going to rush you babe" He said laying next to me.

I looked at him and smiled. Tomorrow was our last day in London and then me and Justin go back to LA. My eyes closed as I laid my head on his chest only listening to his heartbeat.

The next morning I woke up and Brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I turned around and Harry was standing right behind me. He smiled at me.

"Morning Beautiful" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Morning" I said coldly.

"Woah, whats wrong with you" He asked.

"You used me?....for fame?" I asked looking down. His face went blank. His eyes widened.

"No, I-I"

"THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP WAS A LIE!?!" I yelled cutting him off.

"No! Olivia! Wait" He sais grabbing my arm.

"What!?" I yelled.

"It wasn't all a lie...At first yes it was but then, but then I started to like you and I-I started to fall for you!" He said.

"No, Harry, you made me think you really liked me in the beginning! But no , no this was just one whole freaking lie from the start" I yelled.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled. Which startled me.

"No you don't! Its just a publicity stunt! RIGHT?!" I asked.

He looked into my eyes. Water started to come up from them. His face was red. He looked down and smiled.

"I love you, more than anything, and I'm not lying" He said with a crack in his voice.

"Harry I-"

"Listen!" He cut me off.

"If you don't believe me, then leave me now, but just know that, I will always be waiting for you" He said with tears falling from his eyes.

Tears fell from mine as I walked out the hotel room. I closed the door behind me, in tears I walked down the hall as my bodyguard, Nick, followed. His hand touched my shoulder and he turned me around.

"You love him don't you?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"He loves you too, Chachi, your his everything! You light up every room you go in and his world" He said.

"Come on we have to go to your photo shoot". He said.

I looked out the car window, thinking about everything Harry said. Last night, he stood up for me. I couldn't believe what I said to him. He loved me and thats all that mattered. Everything was true, and I screwed up! I looked down and my phone. 'New message' I read. I opened it up.

Text: Olivia, Hurry with your photo shoot, Harry has done nothing but cry in his room! He's not answering, not eating, or talking or making dirty jokes! Hurry! -Louis xx.

I looked up and instantly my eyes shot open.

"DRIVER! TURN AROUND BACK TO THE HOTEL!" I yelled.

"Olivia The photo shoot" Nick said.

"We can reschedule, please Nick" I said. He smiled.

Fame didn't matter at the moment, Harry did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, and It sucked! But thats Link with the photo shoot...THAT IS REALLY ME!!