Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Stupid.

Part 16.

I rushed into the hotel, rushing to get to the 12th floor. Louis saw me and ran towards me as fast as he could. He pointed at my room door and my eyes narrowed on the lock. I grabbed the room key and unlocked the door. I turned to all the boys.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Take your time" Niall said. I smiled and walked in.

I didn't see Harry anywhere. I looked in the bathroom, but no one. I checked the closet, nothing. I heard a whimper.

"Harry?" I called. I looked on the side of the bed and saw him sitting there, with blood shot eyes. The dirty look he gave me was horrible, but yet hot. I hugged him so tightly. His hands wrapped around my waist. I kissed his cheek and wiped the tears off his face.

"Harry, I'm sorry! I should've listened to you" I whispered.

"Don't leave me ever again" He said in a scratchy deep voice.

"I won't" I said.

"Ugh, look at you, your a mess! You need to eat, come on" I said pulling his hand. Once he got up, he looked weak. I gave him some water to at least freshen his body. He smiled at me once he took a sip.

"Babe, I should have told you from the beginning. I-"

"Drop it, it doesn't matter to me anymore" I cut him off.

His lips pressed against mine. His hands traveled down my back. His body pressed against mine, as the kiss got deeper. His tongue fighting with mine. I pulled away from the kiss.

"When I meant eat, I didn't mean my face" I laughed. He chuckled. I grabbed his hand and he followed me out the door.

"FINALLY!" Liam yelled. Everyone clapped and went to get Harry some food. I smiled at Louis and he gave me a thumbs up. I looked at Nick who was giving me the 'Lets go' look. I pulled on Harry's arm before he left.

"I have to go" I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"My photoshoot, but ill be back" I said.

"Hurry!" He smiled. I smiled as he kissed my neck, giving me a big love bite.

"Ow Harry not so hard, ugh look you left a hickey, now they have to put make up on it" I laughed.

"Love you too" He kissed my lips.

Once we finished the photo shoot, we headed back to the hotel. Fans were everywhere. Holding 1D signs, Justin bieber signs, and Signs with my name on it. I walked past the fans, taking pictures with them, signing their posters and books. I waved to the fans and walked into the hotel. Nick and I were just laughing. We walked into the elevator and went to our floor. I ran to my room and unlocked the door.

I threw my bag on the floor, and plopped myself on the bed. I pulled a pillow over my face. My eyes started to close, when I felt some one rub my leg up and down. I quickly took the pillow off and saw Harry. I smiled and put the pillow on my face again. While he rubbed my leg.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Good, just tired" I mumbled into the pillow.

He chuckled, he tugged on my arm. I groaned. He laughed. He kept tugging on my arm.

"Harry stop!" I laughed. He finally pulled my arm up, and lifted me up. He laughed. His lips found mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as his arms were on holding my waist. His tongue found mine. His hands playing with my golden strawberry blonde hair. My hands grabbing his shirt, ripping it off showing his toned body. He hands finally took my shirt off leaving me in my bra. My lips meeting his again. I pushed his against the wall, not breaking the kiss. He pulled away.

"Ohh, I like a girl in control" He whispered. I smiled and kissed him again.

"You sure" He mumbled.

"Y-yea" I said. He smiled and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. He gently laid me down on the bed, as his body laid on top of mine. His lips going down to my neck, giving me love bites, leaving me moaning. His lips traveled back up to mine. He pulled away bitting my lips. I rolled over, bringing me on top. I kissed his neck, as he slightly moaned. I giggled as I was doing it. The kiss got deeper and deeper, until we heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh!" He said putting his shirt back on. He handed me mine. Once I had it on, he opened the door. Niall walked in with Justin. Justin smiled at me.

"Whats going on?" Justin asked looking at me, then back at Harry.

"Nothing, I just came back from the photo shoot, and me and Harry were talking" I said.

"Yea right" Niall said.

I looked over at Harry, who winked at me.

"Ill be back babe" He said kissing my forehead as he walked out the door.

"Did you talk about it?" Justin asked.

"About what?" Niall asked.

"Apparently Harry was using Chachi for her fame, it was all a lie" Justin said.

Niall's mouth dropped. "Are you serious?" He asked.

"Wait, you guys didn't know?" Justin asked.

"No, none of the boys did" Niall said.

I shook my head and stood up.

"He said sorry Justin, he didn't want to fake the relationship! At first it was fake, but then he said he started to like me and started to fall for me, Justin, everything is fine now" I said.

"No it not Cha-"

"Of course I can't trust him anymore but, he said he loves me" I cut Justin off.

"How do you know he's not lying?" He asked.

"Well, when Olivia left, Harry wasn't talking or eating, he wouldn't even talk to Louis" Niall said.

"Justin, I know your just trying to protect me, but I'm almost 17, I can handle my self" I said.

He walked up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I looked up at Niall, who smiled. I opened my arms for him to come into the hug. We all laughed.

"My sister is growing up" Justin said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short! UPDATE SOON!!!