Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Scared.

Part 17.

-3 months Later-

It was september, and today was the VMA's. One Direction was going to be performing, along with other talented singers. I was so excited to see who would win the moon men. I was also excited because I would be performing as well, a dance routine with my dance crew. Kevin Hart is hosting. It was already time to get dresses. I went into hair and makeup, once they were done, Justin went in right after. I walked out the door and Harry was standing there with his mouth wide open. I smiled.

"You look cute babe" He said smiling.

"Thanks" I said.

"Maybe a little too cute" He said grabbing my hips.

"Well, deal with it" I said leaning into his lips. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"I can't believe I'm nominated for best female dancer and choreographer" I said.

"Babe, trust me, your going to win" Louis said walking in the room. I laughed.

"Your right, I shouldn't be nervous" I said playing with my curls.

Later on that night all of us had a great time, me and Harry made our relationship official by going to my VMA's hand in hand. Pictures were being taken every second. The boys' performance went very well, and so did the others. The dance routine with my group IaMmE (skip to 1:31 if you really want to see me and my dance crew perform, IM THE ONE IN RED!). After that performance, Harry came to say congrats and so did the boys. I ended up with both awards I was nominated for.

Once we got back to the hotel, I took a shower, combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and relaxed. Justin came in my room to say goodnight, and today was the boys' 2nd to last day in America. I laid in my bed, thinking nothing but Harry, and I was wondering if I was on his mind as well. I closed my eyes. I heard a knock on my closet door, were the slide from outside came from. I quickly got up and grabbed Justin's baseball bat. I slowly walked towards the door opening it as fast as possible, ready to swing the bat, when I saw Harry's face. I put the bat down and smiled.

"Don't kill me!" He said. I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was thinking about you, so I climbed up the slide" He said.

I hugged him feeling his heartbeat beat against me ear. He lifted my chin and his lips met mine. Slowly walking backwards, not breaking the kiss, we walked to my bed. He laid me down gently and crawled on top of me. He took off his blazer, still not breaking the kiss. His lips traveled down to my neck, giving me small love bites, leaving me moaning every time he did this. His lips pulled away as he lifted my shirt off. He kissed my lips gently, then going down in a trail to my stomach. His body, against mine felt great. I knew I was safe with him. His curls tickling me. I giggled. I lifted his shirt off, revealing his toned body. His hands traveled down my back, finding my bra strap. He unclipped it. I rolled over on top of him, leaving me in control this time. This was a great night.

The next morning I woke up, having all of my clothes back on. I looked around in search of Harry, but I couldn't find him. I got up quickly and looked around. I saw a note on the swing that was in my room.

Note: Sorry I had to be at the studio, I had a great time last night ;) Pick you up at 7pm. -Harry.

I smiled. I ran out the room, doing my morning routine, and got the day started.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHORT!

the link with the performance is me and my dance crew IaMmE, at ABDC season 6.