Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Mistakes Happen.

-4 days Later-

I was sitting down on my couch, with my head on Justin's shoulder, and hugging my legs. Selena was making popcorn. Since Harry had left to London, I was alone. He texted me everyday, making me smile. I put my hand on my forehead. It was sweating, which was weird because, I never sweat. Like ever.

"Are you guys hot?" I asked.

Justin and Selena shook their heads. I shook my head. I laid down and just tried and relaxed, but every time I did this, I felt the need to throw up, but thats when it happened. I quickly ran to the bathroom, holding my hair back and let it all out. Selena rushed to come and help me. She held my hair back while I continued.

I then remembered if Harry used protection or not. My eyes shot open. I rinsed my mouth, and turned to Selena.

"Can you take me to like CVS or Walgreens or something, its important!" I said.

"Yea, of course come on" She said. We said bye to Justin and headed out the door.

I told her about everything that happened last night, her mouth was just left open. We pulled up into CVS. She ran to the ladies section, and grabbed 3 boxes of pregnancy test. I couldn't believe this. She paid for them and then we left.

"Gosh Olivia-"

" I know! Im stupid! I should of never...FUCK!" I said bursting into tears.

"Calm down Chachi, its ok!"

"No Selena, its not ok! Im not ready to be a mom! What if I'm pregnant? Harry's going to hate me!" I said.

"Olivia, you know he loves you, he's going to be there for you!" Selena said.

"But what about Justin?" I asked softly.

"He can't find out until you, tell him" She said.

I couldn't believe this. I knew I should have been more protective. If I'm pregnant, my whole dancing career is over, my life is over. I just had to stop thinking I was pregnant. Maybe I'm not.

We entered the house, and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, not even saying hi to Justin. I quickly read the directions and took the test. I waited the 3-5 minutes, which felt like a life time. The first one read negative. I let out a loud relief. I told Selena. She smiled and said that there was nothing to worry about.

But why did I throw up for no reason?. I ran back to the bathroom, and took three more test. I waited about 15 minutes for all of them. I looked at them one by one.

The first one : Positive.
The second one : Positive.
The last one : ...Positive.

I stood their in shook, I looked at the first one I took and it read positive, I must of read it wrong. I called Juliet and told her everything. She was in London, being a backup dancer for Xfactor, but she was coming back in 2 days. Her voice sounded in shock. I looked over at Justin who saw that I was crying, but he already knew to leave me alone when I cry. I ran upstairs to my room, and laid on my bed, in tears. I looked at my phone. One message from Harry.

Message: Hey babe, I missed you too much, and so did the boys. So were coming back to LA for a few more weeks, were already on the plane, only two more hours until we get their.

I smiled, and messaged back.

Message: Great babe! I can't wait to see you, um...we need to talk when you get here.

Harry : What do you mean by that?!

Olivia : Nothing, it might be surprising to you...and it might be shocking to you. Its all I'm saying.

Harry : Babe...are you okay?

Olivia : Yes, I'm fine...just hurry back...I need to see you.

I didn't want Harry's life to go to waste. He finally got to were his band wanted to be which is Famous. I can't stop him by me having a kid! I didn't want to mess his life up. I couldn't do that to him. He already has to much stuff on his mind. He works everyday, as do I. We barley get any time to talk to each other, unless we make time, and thats what Harry does for me.

Im pregnant...
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo...what did you think!?!? SO SORRY ITS SHORT!!!!

update tomorrow...or later maybe...