Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Make up or Break up.

Harry and Niall just arrived with Justin. They only came and the rest of the boys stayed behind. Justin opened the door and called my name. I quickly ran to Harry and Jumped on him hugging him and he kissed my cheek. Niall and Justin went into the play room. I think they made a bromance. I laughed. I turned to Harry who raised his eyebrows and winked at me.

"No" I quickly responded.

"Fine!" He sighed. I laughed, but then thought about what I needed to tell him. I grabbed his hand as his fingers intertwined with mine. I took him to my room as he closed the door behind him. He turned me around so that my body was facing his. His lips touch mine but didn't move. I couldn't take that. My lips started to move with his and we began a make out session. Thats when I felt the vomit come up. I quickly pulled away and ran to the bathroom. I let it all out, while holding my hair back. I brushed my teeth and went back into the room.

"Am I that bad of a kisser?" He asked. I practically melted when he said kisser.

"N-no" I said.

"You ok love?" He asked.

"Im fine" I said.

He walked over to me and checked my forehead. Which I knew was a bad idea because my head wasn't feeling warm, or hot. I knew he was going to find out.

"You don't have a fever?" He said.

"You sure your okay?" He asked.

"Im fine Harry" I said.

"No your not, something is wrong" He said.

"Harry, drop it! Im fine!" I said.

"No your not! Tell me whats wrong! Im your boyfriend! Your best friend! you tell me everything, and right now your not telling me something!" He snapped.

"IM PREGNANT!" I yelled back bursting into tears.

His face stood blank. He covered his face with hands and sat down on the bed. His face filled with anger, and looked as if he hated me.

"When did this happen?" He asked softly.

"This morning" I said.

"Fuck!" He said.

"Im sorry!" I said.

We both stood in silence. I was on the floor in tears as he sat on the bed. His face buried in his hands. I knew he felt so stupid.

"Im not leaving you" He said breaking the silence.

"What?" I said shockingly.

"Im not leaving you" He repeated.

"Olivia, Im not leaving you, I don't care, but I'm not leaving you" He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I love you" He said getting up from the bed and grabbing my hand, pulling me in for a hug.

He grabbed my waist and hugged on in tightly.

"What about your management?"

"Fuck management Olivia, all I care about right now is you and only you" He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really, Really" He said.

I began to cry.

"Dont cry babe" He said wiping my tears away.

"Im not ready to be a mom Harry!" I said,

"Yes you are! I might not be ready to be a dad, but Im going to be the best father ever, and You, Olivia your going to be the most beautiful, most sexy, most talented mom ever, Im yours and no one is going to take you from me" He said.

I laughed. He bent down on one knee and lifted my shirt up kissing my stomach. He grabbed my hand and led me down stairs. He told the boys the news and they cheered, Selena did as well. I knew Justin wasn't to happy about but He loved me. I walked up to him.

"Im sorry" I said.

"For what!? IM GONG TO BE AN UNCLE!!" He said. I smiled.

I didn't know what was happier. The fact that Harry cared, or that everyone was happy for us. I don't
know a single thing about being a mom, or how to act like one. I called my mom and told he everything. She began to cry over the phone and I told her that everything was going to be ok. She said she would be on the first flight back to LA as soon as possible. Harry called Louis, Zayn and Liam and told them. Jasmine came running threw the kitchen and hugged Harry. He picked her up and she giggled.

I could already tell he was going to make an amazing dad by the was he plays with Jaxon and Jasmine.

"Hows my little girlfriend?" He playfully asked her. She smiled.

"Good!" She replied.

I smiled. I knew he wasn't ready to be a father but he was prepared.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think?...update really soon!!