Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

As long as you love me

Part 3.

I seen Harry looking at me with a huge smile on his face. While I was dancing I couldn't stop smiling. I seen Justin walk in and started making everyone laugh. We took a break and sat on the floor drinking our water. I turned around and saw Juliet sitting down looking sad. Juliet was my best friend from like 1st grade. I promised her that if she or I would be famous one day, we would travel the world together. I kept my promise. She was also a dancer.

"Juliet, whats wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Nothing, its Josh, were fighting again" She said putting her head down.

"So what!? I never liked him anyway, even though he is kinda hot..but thats not the case! Plus he's the drummer for 1D, and I think little Niall over there, has an eye for You" I said pointing at her.

She laughed. I laughed to. Then we seen Justin come up to us. I looked at Juliet and seen her fixing her self. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, You Think You Can Have someone take you home? I need to go record some music" He said Bending down.

"Um, Yea Ill Find someone" I smiling.

Justin smiled and turned to Juliet and winked at her. She literally almost fainted. I Laughed. I couldn't help her stupidness. I was glad to have her in my life, I don't know where I would be.

Rehearsal was over and I still needed a Ride, I didn't wanna ask anyone, so I decided to walk. It wasn't that far a walk so I just went for it. I started walking when I heard a car horn, I turned around to see who it was, it was none other than Harry Styles. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. He Drove up to me.

"Need a ride?" He asked in his deep british accent.

I smiled as my golden blonde hair shined through the sun. I Nodded my head and got in his car. We sat in silence and things began to get awkward. I Turned the radio on and of course 'What makes you Beautiful" came on.

"Ugh, I hate that song" I said smirking. I looked at him and seen him shaking his head and closing his eyes. I laughed and put the volume up. I Started Singing it and he jumped in. We both looked like retards in the front of his car singing. Harry's solo came on and I tried to sing it n my deepest voice. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Wow, I don't think a girl has ever made so hard like that" He said still laughing.

"Maybe thats because you've never met me." I said.

He smiled and pulled up to my house. I opened the car door and thanked him. He smiled. He handed me his phone so that I could put his number in it. I did. I Smiled at him as he showed me his gorgeous green emerald eyes. I Say goodbye and headed inside. I blushed the whole way in. I walked into the Kitchen and saw Ryan. He was shaking his head.

"Justin isn't going to be happy" He said Singing.

"Justin doesn't control my life! I can date anyone I want" I said Getting out a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"So your dating him?" He asked.

"No" I said looking down.

"But you want to?" He asked.

"No...Yes...I don't know, Ryan help me!" I said.

"Well, If you really like him, go for it" He said.

He was right. I didn't care what Justin or Management or Even Mine or his fans thought. Its my life, so what if I like Harry. I Went up to my room and got my stuff to take a shower. Harry was just running though my mind. I heard Justin come in and he sounded mad. I got out of the shower and ran to my room. I brushed out my Hair. Then Justin came in and looked at me with such anger. Ive never seen him like this. He had a magazine in his hand and had me and Harry on the front, it was a picture of me and him in his car. I looked up at Justin.

"What the Fuck is this?" He asked with anger.
♠ ♠ ♠
....WOAH THERE JB! What you think?...
thanks for reading!