Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Back to America.

"Alright Darcy say bye" I said handing her to Harry.

He grabbed her and kissed her cheek. "Take care of mum for me ok?" He smiled.

She giggled and clapped her hands together. He smiled and put her down. She walked to his couch and started to play with her toy. I turned back to Harry who's eyes were filled with water. I smiled.

"Were going to be fine" I said.

"I know, I'm going to miss you guys" He said.

"We can visit" I said.

"I know that baby, but I hate being away from you and now Darcy" He said.

"We can make this work Harry, just give it time!" I said.

Just as I said that Justin tapped my shoulder and gave me the sign that the plane was leaving. Quickly turning back to Harry he smiled and hugged me. His lips touched mine. I felt his tear drop on my cheek. I pulled away.

"Done cry babe, We'll call every night and when we land! I Promise" I said. He smiled and kissed my nose.

Justin grabbed Darcy and headed on the plane. I smiled and waved at Harry as he had his hands in his pockets. He smiled and slowly walked away. My eyes began to fill with water. I didn't want to see him sad. I hurt me to much. I looked out the window of the plane and just started to cry. I quickly wiped them away. I got up and went to sit down with Justin and Darcy.

Thirteen hours past and we land in a hour. Darcy looked adorable, She was laughing and playing with Justin. I smiled and saw how great Justin is. Darcy was giggling away. I went into the bathroom to change since we would be landing soon. Once I came out the bathroom Darcy had seen me and smiled, her dimples began to show and It reminded me of Harry. I smiled and picked her up.

"Mamamam" She said.

"Yea im mommy" I said.

"Can you say...Justin?" I said.

"Mammama" She said, Justin laughed.

"No no, say Justin" I said.

"Juusubdueu" She said.

"Close Darcy, say Juuuuusssstiiiinnn" Justin said.

"Jusin" She said.

"Yay!!" Justin said clapping making her laugh again.

"Say it again Darcy" He said.

"Jusin" She said.

We both clapped as Scooter laughed in the background. She smiled at him.

"Wow! Someone needs a diaper change" Justin said smelling her.

I rolled my eyes and changed her diaper. I looked into her blue eyes and saw Harry. They looked just alike. She yawned and thats when I knew it was time to get to bed.

"Alright! time for bed Darcy" I said picking her up.

Justin sang 'U smile' and it put her to bed quickly. She fell asleep and I laid her down on the couch. I smiled at her. I looked at Scooter and Justin.

"Guys, I messed up" I said.

"What do you mean?" Scooter asked.

"I don't know what to do! Im a terrible mom! She can't even live a normal life because were all famous! She has to be separated from her own father because of his career, and I have a dancing career, I can't even go anywhere with her without being bombarded by paparazzi! I can't even take her to the park, she can't do have the stuff a normal kid does because people won't leave me, her or Harry alone!" I said.

"Relax Olivia, its ok! Your a great mother, you've been a mom for a year now, and so far you've been really good at it, don't let fame get in the way" Scooter said.

Scooter was right, I'm 17 now and I'm turning 18 in 3 weeks. Harry's already 19 and so is Justin. Im practically an adult now. Darcy shouldn't go through this because were famous. Her first ballet lesson is in 2 days and Harry isn't here to see it.

We finally landed in LA. It was hot. We got of the plane and Darcy was holding my hand. We walked out of the airport and Justin picked up Darcy so she didn't get hurt. Paparazzi was everywhere. Flashes everywhere.

"CHACHI HOWS DARCY!?" One shouted.

"WHERES HARRY!!???" Another yelled.

"HOWS IT LIKE HAVING A CHILD!?" Another said.

I could tell Justin was pisses off. He knew I was claustrophobic so he tried his best to keep paparazzi away. Darcy began getting scared, he eyes were filling with water. Justin got into the black van with Darcy and me in scooter followed. I turned to Darcy and saw tears coming down her face.

"Dadadadadada" She kept saying.

"Dad isn't here right now Darcy, please shhh" I said.

I grabbed her and started patting her back. She began to grow quietly. I knew this was a bad idea. I don't regret having Darcy. At all. I love her with all my heart and I'm sure Harry feels the same way. Sometimes this baby thing gets out of hand. I need Harry here with me. Now. It sounds selfish but I needed someone here, I already missed him. This long distance isn't working out for me. I thought about it for a minute. I looked at Darcy.

Maybe it would be better if I moved in with Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you guys think?...PLEASE TELL ME! Should she live with Justin or Move in with Harry?...
IM NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET SOME ANSWERS!