Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Happy Birthday!

-3 weeks later-

Harry and I video chatted and called each other as much as possible. I tried to keep Darcy and him in touch as much as possible too. Today was my birthday and I was turning 18. Finally. Justin , Scooter, Ryan, mine and his management, Jeremy and other people wished me a happy birthday.Harry called and said Happy Birthday to me as well. Hearing it from him was the best thing ever. It was 9:00pm and Darcy had just fell asleep. Right now my grandma was in town and she was watching Darcy. I went to the bathroom did my hair and got dressed. I don't know why, I guess I was just bored. I got a text from Justin saying to meet him at the house. I sighed. I teed him back saying ok.

"Hey Grandma, I'm going to go home just let me get Dar-"

"Oh no honey, its ok, Ill watch Darcy for the night, she can sleep here" She said.

"No Grandma it ok-"

"Just go home sweetie" She smiled.

"Thanks Grandma, I love you" I said kissing her cheek.

"Happy birthday sweetie" She said as I walked out the door.

I drove to the house and pulled up in the drive way. All the lights were turned off, which was strange because it was only 9:30pm and Justin always stays up late, especially on a Friday. I walked into the house and It was pitch black. You guys have no idea how scared I am of the dark. I tired to find the light switch. When I did, people jumped out from hiding places.

"SURPRISE!!!" They all yelled. I smiled in joy!

Everyone was here. Katy Perry, Rihanna, Selena and Justin, Taylor Swift, Ashely Tisdale, Big Time Rush, Juliet, Kevin Hart and many more stars. I couldn't be more happier, until I felt two big arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Harry. I smiled and a tear came down my eye.

"Happy birthday babe" He said. I hugged him so tightly, I don't think he could breathe. Justin came up from behind him.

"So were you surprise?" He asked.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, thank you guys so much!" I said.

"It was all curly over here" Justin said touching Harry's shoulder.

"Thank you Harry" I mouthed. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Wheres Darcy?" He asked.

"My grandmas" I said.

Louis and Zayn came up from behind me and hugged me. I hugged them back and began to greet everyone. Im pretty sure we were all going to be on E! news, and all the magazines tomorrow. This is honestly the best birthday present ever. I went up to Katy Perry.

"Happy 18th birthday! Your officially an adult!" She said raising her wine glass up. I smiled.

"Thank you! This is amazing!" I said.

"You got a keeper over there, don't lose him...Im serious" She said.

"Trust me, I wouldn't want to lose him" I said staring at Harry as he talked to Justin and Kevin Hart.

"Hey I'm going to go change, Ill be back down" I said excusing myself.

I went upstairs to my room and felt that someone was following me, I turned around and saw Harry. I rolled my eyes and kept going upstairs. I stopped in front of my room door when Harry put his arm on the wall.

"Hope your having a great time" He said.

"I am, thank you" I said.

I took his hand and lead him into the room. We started to laugh for no reason and started giggling. I opened the door and turned to the bed still laughing to find Juliet and Niall, making out...on top of my bed. Me and Harry quickly stopped laughing.

"Hey!" I yelled.

They both pulled away.

"What the hell guys!?" I said.

"Sorry" Juliet said laughing.

"Juliet? What the F bro?'" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"This is why we have a guest bedroom, I sleep there!" I said.

We all laughed and they left the room. Harry followed them out, but I pulled on his arm begging him to stay. He smiled and closed the door behind him. I smiled at sat on the bed doing a sad face. He smile and leaned in to kiss me. I pushed him away teasing him. I ran out the door and down the stairs.

I heard him laughing. I laughed to, I partied on with people and everyone had a great time.

(To be Continued...)
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo this story is almost done...next chapter is the last one...and then an Epilogue! Thanks for reading!