Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Best Birthday Present Ever.

It was 1:00am in the morning and everyone was still having a great time. Some people left early, but we still had a full house. Justin and Ryan even had a dance battle and Kevin Hart made us laugh with his jokes. Harry was by my side the whole time, even though I had to keep his eyes on me and not Rihanna. He smiled at me and it made me scrunch up my nose, the way he likes it. Me and Justin even had a dance battle. Everyone had an amazing time, thanks to Harry. Justin was with Selena dancing, and Rihanna and I were dancing with each other. Then Katy Perry joined in. Nicki Minaj got here. I got tired and decided to get a drink. I walked over outside to the coolers. When I bumped into Josh. He smiled at me, and I smirked at him.

"Hey Birthday Girl" He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey Josh" I smiled.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Y-yea" I said as we walked over to the couch by the pool.

"Im sorry, for everything, I told Harry everything that happened between us. I didn't mean to hurt you or Juliet. The truth is Olivia, I'm deeply in love with you, and I try and hide it by being an asshole to you. Your the reason I am who I am -"

"Josh, please not here" I said cutting him off.

"I love you" He said.

"Im sorry Josh, but I don't feel that way for you, your more of a friend to me" I said.

"I know...Here" He said handing me a box.

I opened the box and saw a pair of white vans, and amazingly drawn pictures on them. I smiled when I saw it. He smiled.

"Thank You so much!" I said.

"No Problem" He said.

Nobody could see us, because we were outside, and we were alone. Everyone else was inside minding their own business.

"Bye" He said backing away.

I couldn't let him walk away. He just admitted his feelings for me and I couldn't just let him walk away. I ran behind him and pulled his shoulder back.

"Kiss me" I whispered.

He didn't waste any time. His lips crashed on to mine. Feeling his lips was new to me again. My hand wrapped around his head grabbing onto his hair. His warm lips on mine felt weird, but in a good way, I guess I'm just so use to kissing Harry's. His tongue asked for an entrance, I didn't waste anytime. I let him in. I pulled away. He smiled and backed away, leaving me. I felt bad for doing it, thinking of Harry. I turned around and saw Harry standing there with his hands in his pockets. He looked up at me with his eyes filled with anger.

"You love him" He said.

"I love you more" I said.

He chuckled. "I know" He said walking up to me. He arms wrapped around waist, and I hugged him tightly. His curly locks tickled my neck. He smiled, but that moment ended when everyone ran outside and circled around us. I looked at everyone, then back at Harry. He smiled and raised his eyebrow. I knew something scary or nerve-racking was going to happen. His smile was so wide his dimples showed and it reminded me of Darcy. Her sweet smile. Her curly strawberry blonde hair.

I looked into Harry's green eyes and smiled. He came closer and closer to me. Justin had handed him a mic, and Harry began to speak.

"Wow. Your 18. These past two years have been amazing with you and I couldn't ask for anything else. You honestly light up my world...I know we've been through a lot, and we get separated a lot because of management but Olivia..I love you" He said.

Everyone awed. My mother had her hand on her heart and Jeremy's hand was around her. I smiled and turned back to Harry. When I did, he was on one knee.

"Olivia, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Darcy. I want to see your guise faces every morning. I want to hold and love you everyday." He said pulling out a small purple box.

"So....will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears came down my eyes. I was speechless.

"Y-yes" I said. He jumped up and kissed me, lifting me up and spinning me around. He put me down and slipped the ring onto my finger. I smiled and kissed him again. Everyone was cheering.

I went up to my mother and Jeremy. I hugged them. They both kissed my forehead. I smiled. I couldn't be an happier.

"I love you Chachi, Happy birthday" Jeremy said.

"Thanks Dad" I said hugging him.

I smiled and turned to Justin as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you more" He said.

I smiled and hugged everyone else. Everyone admired the ring Harry gave me.

"Can I have everyone's attention please??" Justin said through a microphone.

Everyone turned around shocked and paid close attention. Harry was behind me and put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"Well, this is such a great day, not only for me, but my lovely step sister, Happy 18th birthday sis!" He said.

I smiled. Everyone got a chance to talk and say memories that we each had with each other, which were crazy. Some where sad, someone were funny. I smiled at each person who went on, even my mother and Jeremy. Even the Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Last but not least it was my mother. She gave such an amazing speech. I was speechless. Justin gave me the mic.

"Wow, um...Thank you guys, and everyone who came. This means so much to me and I-I can't even describe how happy I am. This is the best day ever" I said. Everyone smiled and raised their glasses.

"So to end this...LETS PARTY!" I said jumping into the pool with my clothes on.

Everyone cheered and jumped in after me. Even Louis, Niall and the rest of them. Harry jumped in last. I smiled and kissed him. He brought me under water with him and kissed me again.

This clearly was the best birthday ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright...this was the last chapter! but there is still an EPILOGUE! so stay tuned!