Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Baby please don't go.

Part 4

"Justin.." I started, but he didn't let me finish.

"I told you to stay away from him! He's a womanizer, a man whore!" He yelled.

"Justin! hes not what you think! ok" I said.

"Olivia! Hes no good! Stay away from him!" He yelled.

"Justin, im tired of you telling me what to do, or telling who I can see or who I can't see. Im 16, you cant keep telling me what to do!" I yelled.

He sighed. " I just don't want you to get hurt" He said. I knew he was just trying to protect me, and i respected that, but he didn't have to control every second of my life. I went up to him and hugged him. He kissed my head and put his chin on it. I don't know what I would do with out him. I kissed his cheek and he got out of my room, I changed into my chachimommas and my black and red one direction shirt that One direction gave me. I smiled when I thought of Harry. I put on my red vans, and went downstairs to hang with company.

I walked down the stairs when I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at it, blocked number?. I checked the message. Harry! I thought.

Message: Come outside xx Harry.

I looked up and smiled. He was here. I needed to make an excuse. The trash! I quickly went into the kitchen where Justin, Ryan, Kenny, and Scooter were at and grabbed the garbage bag.

"Im going to take out the trash!" I said running out the front door.

I ran out and seen Harry next to his car. I stopped and smiled while my golden blonde hair went threw the wind. He smiled and me. I took a deep breath before walking towards him. He looked so cute.

"Hello beautiful" He said with a smirk

"Haha, Hey Harry" I said.

"Listen, I didn't want to ask you over the phone or the internet, I wanted to ask you in person...Do you want to go out sometime and get coffee?" He asked. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever did for me. I nodded yes. He smiled in joy and hugged me. I turned around and seen the front door the Justin's house. I remembered.

"Ill see you tomorrow, after rehearsal" I said walking backwards towards the house. He smiled and winked at me. I ran back inside the house and seen the guys look at me weird. They all looked at each other, then back at me. I turned to Justin. I instantly knew, that he knew what was going on, because I know he's not stupid. He smirked at me. I couldn't help but smile at him. I got on my laptop and checked twitter and mentions. Nothing but people asking for follow backs. I seen how many followers I had, 22,923,987 followers. My eyes grew big and my jaw dropped. I followed a couple people and replied to some fans. I looked at the time, almost 9:00pm. I closed my laptop and fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I got up and brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I put on my gray and green chachimommas and my black 'Don't call me baby!' shirt, and my turquoise vans. I curled my hair and headed out the door and had Justin, again, drive me to rehearsal. I couldn't wait to see Him. We stopped at the arena and waited for Justin to say goodbye. Once he did, I got out of the car and Started walking.

"HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE WITH HARRY LATER" Justin Yelled. I Gasped. I turned around super quick. I knew he knew but, He was letting me be around Harry. He smiled and drove off. I did a little happy dance and walked into the arena. When I walked in, I seen Harry and the rest of the boys. Then I seen my dance crew. I walked towards them, when Will Smith yelled my name into the microphone again. Everyone laughed and I got red. I put my bags down and started to stretch. While I was stretching I felt to hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey beautiful" I recognized the deep british voice. I smiled and turned around to face non other than Harry.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"I Cant wait for today" He said.

"Me either" I said.

He smiled. But it was time to rehearse. We started to dance and all my eyes were on Harry. We made me smile. My mind was just on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Olivia's Outfit After the fight with Justin : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54632529

Olivia's Outfit for Rehearsal; http://www.polyvore.com/gt/set?id=54634240