Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Cant Be Undone.

Part 5

Rehearsal was done. I ran to the water fountain. The water was ice cold and felt so good. I turned around and seen Juliet talking to Josh. Even though Josh was One Direction's drummer, he was such a jerk to Juliet. He treated her with no respect. I seen her kiss him. I rolled my eyes. I walked over to Jaden. Jaden Smith. He was such a little cutie, and Will was always talking about how he has the biggest crush on me. I laughed every time I hear that. I hugged him.

"Well hello there beautiful" He said.

"Hey Jaden, wheres Willow?" I asked.

"Home with my mom, so uh, when are we going to start dating?" He asked. I laughed.

"Haha! Never, your 14 buddy!" I said.

"Age is just a number, and its only two years, I mean look at Selena and Justin" He said. He had a good point.

"Well see" I said. He smiled. I laughed. What a charmer. I looked over to see if Juliet and Josh were still eating each other faces, sure enough, they were. I walked away and headed towards Harry and the guys.

"Hey" I said. The all got up to give me a hug but Harry beat them to it.

"Hey There!" Niall said.

"He has a crush on you" Liam whispered in my ear. I giggled.

"Hey gorgeous" Louis said. I hugged him.

"Hello beautiful" Zayn said. They were all so charming and sweet. Louis defiantly knew how to make my day with his jokes. Harry put his arm around me. The look on Niall's face went blank.

"So are you two a thing now?" Zayn asked.

"No, not yet" Harry said. I looked up at him. Believe me, I wanted to be his girlfriend, but everything would get out just like Selena and Justin. I just smiled. Louis continued to make us laugh.

"Hey Harry I have to go" I whispered in his ear.

"Ill pick you up at 7" He said letting me go. I nodded and ran to the front door were Justin was waiting. Selena was with him, so I had to sit in the back seat. I said Hello to her and Justin. Justin looked kinda pissed.

"How was rehearsal?" He asked.

"Fine" I said.

"Are you still going tonight?" He asked. I was assuming it was about Harry.

"Yes" I said.

"Oo, Where?" Selena asked.

"With Harry Styles" Justin said making a stop at the red light.

"HARRY STYLES!? Chachi, seriously?" She asked in surprise.

"Ugh! what is everyone's problem with him?, He's not a bad guy!" I said.

"He 18 and your 16..Um he's a freaking man whore, or and not to mention he's been spotted with at least 4 different girls in the past 3 months." Justin said screaming.

"Justin calm down" Selena Said.

"Justin He's two years older than me! So what?! Why can't you just trust me?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. I seen Selena shake her head. I knew she understood what I was going through. I looked out the window. I felt tears forming in my eyes and my that get tighter. I was ready to cry. I knew Justin trusted me, and I trusted him. I just couldn't deal with the bullshit anymore.
We pulled up in the driveway and I was the first to get out. I slammed the door and ran inside, in tears. I ran upstairs to my room. Jasmine followed me. I laid on my bed and cried.

"Dont cry Olive" Jasmine said in her cute little voice while playing with my hair. I cried even more. I heard Selena come in.

"Jazzy, can you leave me and Chachi alone for a second?" She asked. I heard her get off the bed and leave the room.

"I just want him to understand that I really like Him" I said.

"He understands, he's just being protected, he doesn't like seeing you hurt and neither do I" She said. I got up and wiped my tears.

"I know" I said. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Now, go get ready for your date" She said walking towards my closet. She helped me pick out an outfit. Ive always wanted an older sister and her and Juliet were the closest thing to one. I changed into the outfit and she curled my hair. I smiled. I heard my phone ring. She picked it up.

"Its Harry" she said tossing me it. I quickly answered it.

Phone Conversation:

"Hey beautiful, you ready?" He asked.

"Yes, ill be right out" I said.

"Great ill be outside" He said

I hung up and smiled at Selena. I ran down stairs and seen Justin by the front door. He smiled. I ran to hug him. He hugged me as tight as possible.

"I love you, don't forget that" He said.

" I love you too" I said.

"Be carful with the paparazzi" He said laughing.

I laughed and headed out the door. I seen Harry standing next to his car with his arms wide open for me. I hugged him. He laughed. I looked at Justin and he winked at me.

"You did the right thing" Selena said to Justin.

"She's still my little sister, and I'm her older brother, I don't want to see her in pain like she was last time" He said. He kissed Selena passionately and headed back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you! Update soon!