Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Paparazzi.

Part 6

We drove to some restaurant. I thought we were going for coffee. I looked at Harry and raised my eyebrow. He smiled.

"Um, dude! I thought we were going for coffee" I said crossing my arms.

He let out a chuckle. "I lied, were going out to eat" He said. I smiled.

We ended up at a fancy restaurant. I wasn't really dressed for it. He held my hand, chills went down my body. I stopped him. He looked at me.

"Harry, I'm not dressed for this" I said.

"Its ok, just come on" He said pulling my hand. I smiled. He got our table. I sat down and grabbed the menu. I seen Harry staring at me, with his green emerald eyes. I got awkward.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your just so beautiful" He said grabbing his menu. I smiled.

"So, tell me about Harry Styles" I said putting my menu down.

"Well, I was on X-factor in 2010, and we came in third place..." He started. In 2010, Justin and I went to London. We went to the X-factor because Justin had an interview. I was 14 at the time.

-Flashback-

"Justin who are they?" I said pointing at the group of 5 boys.

"They're a group who are on the show, I think their called One Direction" He said. I looked at the boys. They were all very attractive. But one stood out the most. He had curly hair and green eyes, and a smile to die for. He looked at me. I looked at him and looked away. He was cute.

"Harry come one" One of the boys yelled. Harry was his name. He smiled at me and walked away.


-Back to reality-

I knew, I knew him for somewhere! Thats why he looked so familiar. I opened my mouth.

"Your Harry!" I said.

"Um, yea im Harry" He said laughing.

"No! I knew you from X-factor! When me a Justin came to London!" I said.

"Oh! Your that girl I had a crush on-"

"You had a crush on me?" I cut him off.

"Yea, I still do" He said. He held my hand. We sat by the window, when we heard a knock on the window. Cameras were flashing and people were shouting our names. I tried to cover my face. Harry saw me and grabbed my hand and we headed out the door. We ran from the paparazzi and ended up in a ally and walked from there. We both laughed. He stopped me. I couldn't stop laughing. I had my back against the wall. He came up to me. Our lips were just inches away. I couldn't take it. I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss looked like it went on forever and I didn't want it to stop. I heard a camera flash. Fuck! We got caught. I pulled away and looked at Harry.

"Im sorry!" I said.

"Don't be, I've been waiting to do that for 2 years now" He said Kissing me again. I pulled away.

"Me too" I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. When we got to his car, we got in and just sat there.

"You do know that were going to be on every magazine tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Of course, and I really don't care, let the world know about us" He said laughing. I smiled. He turned the car on and we drove back to Justin's house.

When we got there, he stopped the car. We sat there in silence.

"Thank you Harry, I had a great time today" I said.

"It wasn't how I planned it but, at least I was with you" He said. I blushed.

"Thanks" I said kissing his cheek. I opened the door and headed inside. I closed the door and threw my purse on the floor. I screamed in happiness. I did a happy dance. Justin seen the whole thing.

"Have fun?" He asked laughing.

"A lot of fun!" I said.

"Im glad you did" He said kissing my forehead.

"But we did get caught by paparazzi" I said.

"I told you!" He said pointing at me.

"I know but it was worth it!" I said running upstairs. I heard him laugh. Ive never been so happy before in my life. Harry made me feel so real.

I took a shower and changed into some pajamas. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to my room. I seen that little Jasmine fell asleep on my bed. I smiled and laid next to her. I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her and fell asleep with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! Right?!:) lol! Feedback please!

Comment!