Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Breaking New Couple: Harry Styles and Olivia Bieber

Part 7.

I woke up and Jasmine was still asleep. I got up brushed my teeth, got dressed and curled my hair. I put on the outfit I picked out yesterday. I went downstairs and saw Justin, and Alfredo. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed some juice. I turned around and saw Justin and Alfredo looking at me.

"Um, good morning" I said.

"Dude! E! news is taking about you and Harry!" Alfredo said.

"So what?! who cares what they say?" I said drinking from the cup.

"You don't care that you might get hate from his fans?...I mean they have a picture of you chewing each others faces, which is very disturbing for me to see." Justin said.

"Justin! Do you remember when we went to London for that interview you did on X-factor?" I asked.

"Yea why?" He said.

"Because thats when I first saw Harry" I said.

He looked up at me. "Justin I honestly, they make a good couple, I would of never thought that this would happen, but if they really like each other then let them be" Alfredo said.

I thought to my self. This is some Romeo and Juliet shit. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I looked at the text and read: Hey babe, meet me at the hollywood walk of fame? xx Harry. I Smiled. I looked at Justin. I did my puppy dog face and walked up to him.

"Justin, can you take me to the Hollywood walk of fame?...please?" I asked. He smiled and grabbed his car keys. I smiled and ran to his car. He got in and turned the radio on.

"Look, if you really like Harry, I won't get mad anymore, I get what your going through and I don't want to jeopardize that," He said. I smiled.

"Thank you, so much Justin, this means the world that you care" I said.

He laughed. "The only reason I was being a dick was because I didn't want you see you in tears like the last time" He said.

-Flashback-

I was walking home from a my rehearsal. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. It was Nick. I loved him. He was my first love. I looked at the message which read: Its over...im sorry, but I'm just not into you anymore. My heart fell in piece's. I ran home in tears. I walked in the house and though my bag across the floor. I ran into Justin's arms as he hugged me tight. I was crying in his shoulder as hard as I could.

"Olivia, whats wrong!?" He asked.

"Its over! were over" I said cry after cry.

"Calm down! Just calm down" He said with his chin on my head.

"My life is over" I whispered.

"No its not, relax" He said playing with my hair. I sobbed into his chest.

-Back to reality-

I shook my head. I turned the radio and 'As long as you love me' came on. I looked at Justin, he turned the radio up. He started to sing. I loved his voice. I sang along to. When we got to The Hollywood walk of fame. I ran out as soon as I seen Harry. I Kissed Justin's cheek and he was off. I ran to Harry and hugged him. I looked up at him and he leaned in for a kiss. He kissed my lips. Sparks flew. I pulled away and smiled. We walked hand-in-hand, and talked. He stopped me.

"Want anything to drink love?" He asked.

"Water?" I said. He smirked and got me a water bottle. He handed me the water bottle and we continued walking. We walked when a little fan came up to us. He mother and father followed.

"Mommy! mommy! its Chachi and Harry!" She pointed at us. I smiled.

"Honey, come back here" The mother yelled.

"Haha, its ok" I said. The little girl hugged me, then Harry.

"I love you guys, can I please get a picture" She asked.

"Of course cutie" Harry said. We took the picture. She gave us one last hug.

"You guys make a great couple" She whispered in our ears.

"Believe me, I'm working on it" Harry said.

"Thank you guys so much" The mother said. I nodded.

Harry grabbed my Hand. He started to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, she was just a cutie" He said.

"Yeah, she was" I asked. He stopped me again. He crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was passionate. I felt him smile into the kiss. I pulled away. He smiled. He took a deep breath and pulled a piece of my hair. He kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?.....Update?!:)