Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Wide awake

Part 8

Two weeks pasted, and me and Harry have already been on 4 dates. Today was the Kids Choice awards 2012. One Direction and Katy Perry were performing. Will Smiths' opening act was just about to start, and I was in it. I was nervous because Harry and they boys were sitting in front row! Juliet was behind me. I turned to look at her, she smiled and winked, knowing that I would do just fine. We ran on stage as the song started and we pasted up 1D. Harry's smile lit up. We started to dance and slime flew everywhere. Lucky, I wasn't slimed. I seen Harry. I smiled. When the routine ended we all went backstage to change. I changed into something simple. I put on my navy blue striped dress with my red heels. I went to hair and make up and they curled my hair. After they did that I went to go take my seat, next to Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale.

"Oh my God, Olivia You look Beautiful!!" Ashley said.

"Thank you! You guys look amazing" I said. They both smiled. The first award handed out was to Best Female Dancer.

"And the Nominees are....Beyonce...Nicki Minaj...Rihanna ...Olivia 'Chachi' Bieber" The voice said. When my name was called the crowd went wild. I had absolute no chance in winning against these amazing dancers. Josh Hutcherson and Jaden Smith were announcing this award.

"The award goes to....CHACHI!" Jaden yelled. I got up in shock. Selena and Ashley hugged me. I couldn't believe I won. I turned and saw One direction clapping as loud as they can. I smiled and walked to receive my award. I touched the fans' hands while walking up the steps. I hugged them Josh and Jaden.

"Thank you so much! This means so much to me, knowing that you guys voted and still watch my dancing videos, you guys are the best fans in the world! I love you guy! This one is for you!" I said walking away from the mic smiling.

"Congrats!" Jaden said.

"Thank you!" I said. I walked backstage again and they took my award and put it away. I felt to strong hand grab my waist. Harry. I turned around and hugged him.

"Congrats babe!" He said.

"Thank you" I said grabbing a water bottle. He had his arms around my waist still. I turned over to Jaden. He started walking over towards us.

"Hey...you two a thing now huh?" He asked

"No" I said.

"Good, cause um...I still know karate Harry, just putting that out there...don't want anyone getting hurt" He said backing away slowly. I laughed.

"He won't do anything" I said.

"Good..you did amazing in the opening number" He said. 'DID YOU HEAR THE WAY HE SAID NUMBER!?!' I thought. His accent made me melt.

"Thank you, hey we should get back to our seats" I said.

"Wait" He said. He pulled me in a room. It was dark, like pitch black.

"What are we doing in here?" I whispered.

"I havent kissed you in two days, I'm dying here" He whispered back. I pushed my lips against his. His hand touched my face. I pulled away.

"Lets get out of here" I said. He agreed and we went back to our seats. I knew that that was bad because we were at a KIDS award show, but it didn't matter to Harry. I smiled.

"Olivia, what did you do?" Selena asked.

"N-nothing" I said.

"You did something, lips are swollen...No....No no no no...you just had a make out session didn't you?" She said.

"What? No! With who?!" I asked.

"The only guy you've been seen with for the past week, and now everyone knows you two are dating and seeing each other" Ashley said.

"Hes not my boyfriend" I added.

"Not yet" Selena said. I thought about it. Harry was from the UK. I could never survive long distance. Harry made me who I am now. I was lost before I met him. He made my dancing so much better. I looked over and saw him already staring my way. I smiled.

After the award show was over, I headed over to the after party. Everyone was there. I grabbed a bottle of water. I turned around and saw Justin...covered in slime. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He shook his head. I laughed even harder.

"This isn't funny" He said.

"Im sorry but yes it is Justin!" I said.

"Oh its funny huh?" He said coming towards me with his arms wide open.

"No...No...NO JUSTIN STOP!" I said backing away. He came closer and closer.

"JUSTIN STOP" I yelled. He stopped. I had gotten bored and decided to go home. I went home and changed into some lazy clothes. I plopped myself onto the couch. I turned on the TV and put on Nickelodeon. Spongebob came on. I sat there and watched. I heard a knock on the door, I rolled my eyes and got up to open it. It was Harry. Before I could even talk he hugged me. I moved away letting him in.

"Hello love" He said.

"Hello" I said sitting back on the couch, he sat next to me with his arm around me.

"Olivia, I'm leaving back to the UK in two days" He said.

My heart dropped. "Thats ok, I mean theres nothing even serious going on between us right?" I said.

"But I don't want to leave you" He said turning the Tv off.

I turned it back on. "Harry, I don't want to talk about it" I said.

He turned it off again and got up and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he sat back down making me sit on his lap.

"Listen, I like you...a lot, so me leaving you is kinda hard, what if you date another guy?" He asked.

"So your scared that I'm going to date someone else while your away?" I asked.

"Yes!...but just to make sure..." He said kissing me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I shock I smiled and froze.

"YES YES YES!" I said hugging him.

He kissed me again. I smiled in the kiss. He hugged me tightly and I turned the Tv back on. I couldn't believe what happened. Harry was now my boyfriend., and thats all that matters. I looked at him again.

My lips pressed against his hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo....what did you think?....PLEASE check out the outfit....and PLEASE COMMENT!