Status: Done as of August 6th. :D

Come Over

Part Two

~Forward two years~

Jack and I were at a party, and to say we were wasted was a bit of an understatement. We were completely trashed. Jack walked up to me, and hugged me from behind. I was drinking away my pain from breaking up with Lisa. It had been a couple weeks, but still. The bitch cheated on me with a friend of mine. I smiled, and turned around to face him. Our faces were only a few inches apart, and he had a goofy grin on his face.
“Hey, Sexy Lexy.”
I giggled.
“Hey.”
I wrapped my arms around him, and hug him. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. He held me tight, and I kissed his neck. His breath hitched, and I grinned up at him.
“Hm, so you like it when someone kisses your neck?”
He blushed, and shook his head.
“No.”
I rose my eyebrow, and smirked.
“Oh, really?”
He let go of me, and I pushed him until his was pinned up against the wall behind us. He looked at me, and I grinned.
“Hey.”
He nods, “Hey.”
I moved closer to him, and he looked nervous.
I was a few inches away from his lips, and I waited for him to push me away.
He didn't.
I pressed our lips together.
It was an innocent kiss. Our lips molding together, and moving in sync. It was loving, and a perfect first kiss. I pulled back, and smiled at him. He smiled back.
“I've been wanting to do that since I told you I was gay.” He confessed.
I smiled. I didn't say anything back to that. I just leaned in and pressed our lips together again.
This was a more needy kiss. It involved lip biting, tongues exploring each others mouths, and fighting for dominance. I won. I slipped my knee between his thighs, and he groaned into my mouth. I smirked, and started to kiss his neck.
“We should go upstairs.” I whispered.
He nodded, and took my head. He lead me upstairs, and we went into the first empty room we could find.
I walked him back until his knees hit the bed. I pushed him down, and crawled over him.
His eyes were blown wide with lust, and his lips were swollen and red. I kissed his neck, and started to leave pink and purple blossoms on him.
His hips bucked up to meet mine, and I pulled his shirt up.
“Undress.” I whispered.
He nodded, and stood up. He took off all his clothes, except for his boxers.
I did the same, and I waited until his was back down on the bed before I pounced on him.

~

When I woke up the next morning, I had a splitting headache, and I groaned. I glanced over, and saw Jack wrapped up in my arms. I smiled, and then some memories came flooding back into my mind. I didn't remember all of them, just a sweet kiss ending in both of them upstairs blowing each other. Jack started to stir, and I bit my lip. I was freaking out, I mean. Look at what we did. Obviously, it was just 'cause we were drunk. There was no real emotion behind any of it. But, hey. It was fun. Jack woke up and grinned up at me. I forced a smile back down at him.
“Do you remember what happened last night?”
He nods.
“Some.”
I nod, “Me too. I just remember us kissing, and it leading back up here. We were so drunk.” I chuckled, and Jack looked kind of shocked, then laughed a little.
“Yea. We were.” He sat up, and pulled his clothes on.
I followed suit, and went downstairs. I saw Jack waiting by the door.
“You drove.”
I nod.
“Let's go.”

~

We were in the car, and I glanced over at Jack.
“So, last night was fun.”
Jack nods, “The party was fun.”
I frowned, and chuckled.
“No. What we did was fun.”
Jack bit his lip, and I could tell he was smiling.
“It was.”
I smiled.
“We should do it more often.”
Jack looked at me, confusion filling his features.
“What do you mean?”
I shrug pulling into my driveway.
“We should do a friends with benefits sort of thing.”
I glanced at him, and his eyes were filled with something. I couldn't place what.
“Oh.”
I nod.
“Would you be okay with that?”
He shrugged.
“Yea.”

He should have said no.

~&~
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn.

what?

This sucks?

Yea, I know.

I suck. I'm in the wrong here.

If you can tell me where that's from, I'll give you a hug.

But. I totally failed and screwed up the potential of this story.

-CobraCommander