Status: Done as of August 6th. :D

Come Over

Part Three

It's been about six months since we started the friends with benefits thing. I thought it was going really well. We had hot sex, and nothing was spoken about it. We had each other to lean on when we needed to get off, and well it was amazing. I got a call from Jack.
“Come over.”
I smirked.
“Okay.”
I go over, and as soon as I approach the door, I'm pulled into the house and pinned against the door. His lips against mine, his tongue forced my lips open. We fought for dominance, and that night Jack wasn't letting me win. I gave up. It was hot when Jack wanted to be dominant.
“Upstairs.” He growled into my ear, and I quickly obliged.
I nearly sprinted upstairs, and he was close behind.
As soon as we closed the door, I was shoved onto the bed, and he was on top of me. He kissed down my neck, biting it and leaving purpling blooms.
He kissed my swollen lips softly, and lovingly. It was a dramatic change, but it was short lived.
He ripped my shirt off, and pulled on my pants.
“You're impatient, and demanding.” I teased, and he rolled his eyes.
“Now you know how it feels. Now strip, bitch!”

~

Jack snuggled up to me, and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. He was trying to control his breathing. He glanced up at me and kissed my cheek.
“I love you, Lex.”
I smiled.
“I love you too, Jacky.”
He smiled and kissed my lips. I pulled back, and looked at him confused.
We don't kiss. Only when we were having sex or during other activities. We never, ever just kissed.
He bit his lip, and pulled away from me.
“I really love you, Alex.”
I shake my head.
“You can't.”
He quirked his eyebrow at me.
“Why not?”
I sighed angrily.
“Because you're my best friend.”
He laughed humorlessly.
“One you've been using as a casual fuck.”
He glared at me.
“Is that all I'm good for, Alex? I'm only good for a casual fuck?”
I shook my head.
“No.”
He stood, and got dressed. I followed suit, and hugged myself.
“Why are you so angry?” I whispered.
He glared at me, and shook his head.
“Are you fucking retarded?”
I was taken aback by his outburst. I glared at him.
“No, I'm not. But you've been fine the last six months, so what happened?”
He laughed bitterly.
“I got sick of being a casual fuck. I was sick of pretending it meant nothing to me. I was sick of you using me when you knew exactly how I felt about you. I was sick of just being an object to you!”
Jack screamed. I shook my head, tears formed in my eyes.
“I d-didn't know-”
Jack cut me off, he shot me a look that could kill.
“You did. I told you the night at the party. I told you how I felt and you just kissed me. I thought it meant something, but it didn't. You used me. You've been using me.”
Jack shook his head. His eyes were filling with his own tears. He looked up at me.
“I can't stand to look at you anymore, you fucking prick.”
He turned to leave, he was shaking. I went after him. I can't lose him. I can't.
“Jack, please. We can fix this.”
Jack turned around, facing me.
“How can we fix this, Alex?”
He asked coldly, no emotion in his voice. The emotion was in his big, brown eyes that I love.
“I don't know. We will stop doing this, we'll go back to how we were before. We'll be best friends again.”
I plead, and Jack just laughs sadly. He shook his head, and sighed.
“There won't be a friendship between us, Alex. It's done, it's been done since that party. There is no fixing it, Alex.”
He turned, and walked out the door. When the door shut, I fell down to my knees and bawled. I lost Jack. The only person I truly ever cared about, one that was there for everything, the one who understood everything I was, he knew exactly how I was feeling at any given moment, he knew how to fix me when I broke. He knew how to make me smile, how to make me laugh. He knew what made me cry, what made me angry. He knew how to comfort me when I was furious, he knew how to make me stop crying. He knew everything about me, he was the only one. He was the only one I ever wanted. Whenever I was upset, and I was with someone else, I'd ask for Jack. I'd call Jack. He'd be there, and he'd help me. He'd always be there. People were jealous of our friendship, and I took it for granted. I pushed him to his limit, and now I lost him. I realized too late that he was the only thing that I needed. I didn't know if I loved him, but I knew I couldn't live without him. I knew that if I just gave him a fucking chance, I could love him. It just fit right. But I won't have that option anymore. I'd never have it again. Or maybe, maybe he'll come back. I just need to give him some time. He'll come back. He has to.
♠ ♠ ♠
So,

This sucks.

I'm sorry. I suck at writing, and I screwed this up. I'm disappointed in this, really. I feel like I could have done better.

But, I don't know how to fix it to make it better.

I'm sorry if this sucks,

there is one more part to this, and it should be up tomorrow. Well, maybe. I'll be gone for at least a week. I've been gone for a week as well. Haha. I just got home today.

Also, I've started a story that I'm really excited for. I thought of it when I was listening to Wide Awake by Katy Perry. I wrote at least like eleven pages on my phone while I was at the beach, and I just got done rewriting it onto my computer. So that'll be up very soon. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

It's going to be different from the rest of my stories, so you've been warned.