Only You

Chapter Ten

Harry's POV
I woke up and saw Suzzy holding me close to her. She was looking like an angel as the morning light fell on her face. I swear I needed to pee at the moment but didn't want to disturb her. She was sleeping there so calmly it was impossible to just distract her from her sleep. I was watching her sleep when her eyes suddenly opened. I was kind of relieved because I really did need to pee at the moment. She didn't realize I was awake at first and when she looked up and I grinned. "Morning!" she said still sounding a bit sleepy and smiled. "Morning babe! You know, Superman kind of needs to pee!" I said and laughed and she widened her eyes and cracked up. "Hahaha, I'm sorry babe." She said and let go off me and I ran to the bathroom.

Suzzy's POV
Harry is just hilarious sometimes. He's so cute! And he didn't even disturb me while I was asleep. Why did I even think he would end up like Josh at first? I mean Harry is the sweetest guy I've ever met in my life! I truly love him. A lot. As I was just thinking about all this, Harry came out of the bathroom wearing my towel around his waist. He took a shower and got out. "Pheww! Thanks for waking up at the right time." He said and began put his clothes on as I laughed and got inside the bathroom. I took a shower as well and got out wearing my robe and saw Harry dressed and surfing the net on my laptop. "You just can't live without the laptop, can you?" I laughed and he nodded and grinned at me. I changed my clothes and sat beside Harry on the bed as he put the laptop aside. "Hey you hungry? Imma just check if my parents are awake. Just hide behind the door." I said and got up to see if anyone was out. I went down to check if my dad was there but eventually he wasn't! I sighed and got upstairs to get Harry. "Hey no ones awake lets go out and eat somewhere." I whispered. "Okay, but first we gotta go to my place. I need to change." He said and we both got out of my room and headed downstairs. Just as we were about to leave, Erica came climbed down the stairs and when she saw us she kind of freaked out. "What the? Wait........OH! MY! GOD! Did you guys.......?" Erica said and grinned. She still never got used to it. She never called Harry just Harry! She had to call him Harry Styles! Whenever he visited she had to let out a squeak. Erica was the most popular among her directioner friends now- you know why- and she was still buzzing. So she kind of guessed what happened. "Errm, yea, umm can you let dad know that I'm going out to get breakfast with Harry? Thanks! Bye!" I said and before she could even reply I pulled Harry out of the house with me and closed the door behind. He laughed at me. "So your sister still not used to it?" Harry asked as we walked towards his car, which he parked a bit far from the house. "Yes! What do you expect? She's crazy about One Direction!" I said as we walked near his car. He laughed and we got inside. We were talking about all this the whole way to his place and we finally got there and he pulled over. We both got out of the car and into the apartment and when we got in we saw Louis sleeping on the couch snoring. I giggled at the sight and Harry laughed. "Just disturb him while I change will you? This may seem weird but do it! He and Eleanor can also join us for breakfast I guess. He said and dissapeared in his room to get changed. I wasn't even freaked out at what he said to be honest 'cause at the sight of the way he was sleeping.......anyone would throw popcorn in his mouth. So I saw a bowl of popcorn in the couch and filled Louis' mouth with popcorns. I then realized what a retard I am and began to laugh out loud when Harry came and saw the sight he cracked up. And we were laughing so hard that when Louis woke up he almost screamed and all the popcorn fell out of his mouth when he saw only me there because Harry was behind the couch. "What the fuck is going on over here?" Louis' asked totally shocked rubbing his eyes. "Oh my god you should have seen your reaction! Hahaha Priceless!" Harry said still laughing and sat down on the couch beside Louis and I was sitting on the table in front of them not being able to control my laughter. Louis' gave us a totally confused look and looked at the time. "Great! You guys had to interrupt me while I was sleeping and dreaming about gummy worms? How could you?!" Louis' shouted and we began to laugh even harder this time. He acts so crazy sometimes! or should I say all the time? Then after laughing some more Harry finally stopped. "Hey lets go and eat breakfast somewhere. Go call Eleanor and we can all go." Harry told Louis' and Louis' got up and nodded and got into his room to change. Harry and I sat there for him to come out when he suddenly screamed "GUMMY WORMS!!!" out loud and we began to laugh again. Weirdo. "Niall would have died laughing if he was here!" Harry said and we both laughed.

So we went to this sandwich shop. Louis went to pick Eleanor up and Harry and I sat there waiting for them. I was feeling really scared at first to meet Eleanor. Then when we saw them getting in I began to get more nervous, but then.............okay let me tell you! She's the nicest person I've ever met in my life! No wonder Louis is crazy about her! We talked while the boys where talking about the concert and stuff and Eleanor and I were getting really friendly. Then after sometime we were all done and we were walking out of the restaurant when suddenly my phone rang. It was Suzzy. "Oh, its my sister ermm I gotta take this." I told Eleanor and she smiled and said "Oh its okay!" so I picked up and Suzzy was talking through it. "Family meeting! Now!" She said into the phone and it kind of pissed me off. "Oh god! what happened now?" I asked totally annoyed. "Oh dad wants to talk to us about something. And its kind of important you know. So you really do need to come.......NOW!" She said not really sounding like her usual self. "Okay I'll be there!" I kind of figured that something was up. "Is there anything wrong babe?" Harry asked worried at my expression. "Oh my dads wants to do this family meeting now. and I do mean NOW! Urrgh I need to go now baby." I said and Harry nodded. "Oh its okay! I'll drop you off." Harry said and then I hugged Eleanor and we both exchanged out numbers and said bye. I got into the car and Harry drove me home.