Only You

Chapter Nine

Harry's POV
Its just too hard sometimes to stay away from Suzzy. Louis and I were just sitting on the couch watching TV. I was just staring at the screen but my mind was somewhere else thinking about Suzzy. "I know your thinking about her." Louis said and smiled not even looking at me. I kind of snapped out of it and looked at him. "How do you know?" I asked normally. "How do I know? Dude you were totally distracted today at the rehearsal, you messed up words and you got pissed 'cause Paul called you to rehears instead of being there with Suzzana." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I sighed. He just creeps me out sometimes! He always knows everything! "How you you read my mind exactly? Its fucking creepy." I said looking at him curiously. He just laughed and began to watch TV. "Just go and meet her now." He said a few minutes later like it was nothing. I gave him a WhatTheFuckAreYouTalkingAbout look. "Its one o'clock in the morning!" I said looking at him with the same look on. "I know. Thats why I'm telling you to go now." he said and sipped on soda. "Whats your point?" I asked shrugging. "My point is, just go to her house, climb up the tree and get in through her window." Louis said not even looking at me. Okay why didn't I think of that? God people are just continuously teaching me stuff! "You make me look so dumb sometimes mate! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" I said as I jumped off the sofa laughing and ran to get my keys. Louis just sat there and laughed saying, "Your welcome!" and I left the house.

Louis' POV (yes haha)
Its unbelievable! I really can't believe my eyes! What the hell got into Harold? I mean three weeks ago this guy was flirting with every girl he met, and now! That girl must've hypnotized him, haha. He seems as if he's actually in love this time. Is Harry really changing his 'ways'? Well I hope Suzzy's really the one this time.

Suzzy's POV
I was in my room reading 'Kerrang' magazine in my Black Veil Brides shorts and a tank top listening to 'Savior' with my headphones on. (I love them okay?) I really didn't feel like sleeping. Suddenly out of nowhere a firm hand grabbed my waist and I swear I was going to scream the shit out when someone put a hand on my mouth. I turned on my back to see who it was and I felt like killing Harry at the moment! Yes it was Harry wearing that same beanie and a superman shirt. He finally put his hands off my mouth. "Superman's here!" He said laughed. I sat up straight and slapped Harry in his arm. "Oww! That hurt!" He whispered and kept on laughing. "What the fuck are you doing here at 1 in the morning? You scared the living shit out of me!" I whispered totally freaked out. He just grinned and kissed my cheek out of no where acting like a four year old. I raised my eyebrow and just shook my head. Oh sweet lord he's random sometimes! "You're weird you know that?" I said as I began to read the magazine. He snatched the magazine off of my hand and put it on the side table and smiled at me. "What? okay, no! we are not doing it now! Its too fast Harry!" I said totally freaking out. I mean I just remembered what Josh did to me four months ago and just snapped out of it before Harry realized anything. "Babe, is there something wrong?" Harry asked tensed. Yeah, you guessed it! He noticed! "No its nothing........Its just I think its too fast for us to kind of-" I was cut of by Harry. "Babe, you know I will never hurt you, okay? And if you want we can do this later." he said and began to leave through the window when I suddenly pulled him back. "No! You know what? fuck it! Lets just-" and before I could even finish my sentence Harry slammed his lips into mine and then pulled away out of nowhere. "I knew it! And before anyone bolts in through the door without knocking, I should go and lock it!" He said in a low volume and went and locked the door as I laughed and waiting him to come back and kiss me. He then jumped on the bed and crawled on top of me and began to kiss my neck. He began to suck on my neck as I tugged his shirt. He got the message and this time finally took off the shirt revealing his sexy body. I just stared at his abs for a moment with my mouth opened. "God, your sexy!" I said without even knowing I did and he smirked. He then began to kiss me passionately and I kissed back. He pulled away and took my top off as I sat straight on to the bed. He then again began to kiss me and squeeze my boobs and I moaned through the kiss. He then unhooked my bra and pulled away. He eyed my boobs and bited his lips. I blushed, and he smirked. He squeezed one boob with his hand and began to suck on my nipple. I moaned louder this time and he looked up as he sucked and smiled. He was so good. He pulled away biting my nipple and winked. I smiled as he unzipped his pants and I took off my shorts. He began to fingure me and I just softly moaned. He stuck three fingures inside me and it hurt at first but began to turn into pleasure. He fingured me until I was wet and licked me. It was just too much to take. He was giving me so much pleasure and I thought it was time for me to give him some. I rubbed his cock though the thin fibre of his boxer and he moaned. I sat down and pushed him on the bed. I slip his boxer down and reveiled his huge cock. Mouth mouth dropped once again and Harry laughed. I began to rub him up and down as he moaned and began to say dirty words. That was something new from him but it turned me on even more. I then began to mouthfuck him and he moaned loud. I just hoped no one heard us. I was finally done and kissed the top of his cock and leaned on top of him to kiss him more. I pulled away and we both sat back up. "Fuck me!" I said as he reached his pant pocket and pulled out a condom. "Safety first!" He said and put on the condom as I giggled. I then laid down as he leaned on top of me. "Are you sure?" he asked for permission. I nodded as he slid inside of me. He started slow but then began to ram inside of me. "Imma fuck you like there ain't no tomorrow!" He said on my ear as he was going in and out inside me. He began to say dirty stuff and I was just too turned on and groaned. We were so close to each other that my boobs were pressed to his chest. He began to fuck me and I was about to come. "Ha-Harry! I'm about to come!" I groaned. He kept on going until we both came. He slid out of me and fell on my chest panting. We both were breathing heavily. "I love you." He said still panting. "I love you too." I said as he rolled and laid beside me. I pressed my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep holding each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and let me know what u think :)