Status: Sorry it's been so long. I started college and it has taken up more time than I thought it would. I will update over the summer as soon as I can

Father to Daughter

Chapter 2

I walked outside and over to Jason. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. We spent the afternoon talking with our friends and swimming in the pool. We kept the gate closed in case Haiden came outside.

“Abii! Jason!” We looked over at my mom. “Haiden isn’t in her bed.”

“She probably woke up.”

“We can’t find her anywhere.” Jason and I jumped out of the pool and ran inside. We looked in Haiden’s room before I looked at Jason.

“Where does she go when she has a nightmare?”

“My bedroom, she crawls into my bed.” I ran down to his room and sighed. Haiden was asleep in Jason’s bed. She rolled over and looked at us.

“Mommy, Daddy,”

“Hi, Baby Girl,” Jason and I grabbed towels and dried off before going and picking her up. “Did you have a bad dream?” She nodded and reached for Jason.

“You’re okay, Honey, Daddy won’t let anything happen to you.” He held her while she calmed down. “Do you want to come outside and swim with us?” He asked her quietly and she nodded. “Okay, I’m going to give you to Mommy so you can get your swimsuit on.” Jason kissed her forehead and handed her to me before kissing me.

Fifteen minutes later I walked out holding hands with Haiden. She looked around at everybody and hid behind my legs. I laughed at her and a few people aww’d. I looked behind me and saw Jason’s brother sneak up behind Haiden and grabbed her. She screamed and Jason looked over from the pool. Nick ran with Haiden and whispered something in her ear before jumping in the pool. I had a panic attack as they went under but Nick was under for only a second before bringing them up. Haiden screamed bloody murder and looked around for Jason or me before reaching for Jason or me before reaching for Jason. He took her and she held him tightly. She calmed down eventually and was allowed to dunk Nick. He took it with a smile, but Haiden wouldn’t go to him for the rest of the day.

Jason held her in the pool and talked to his friends. He came to the side of the pool where I was tanning and asked me to get her floaties. He put them on and asked everyone to be careful and not splash water. He set her in the water and let go of her but kept an eye on her.

“Daddy!” she screamed trying to get to Jason.

“You’re okay, Baby Girl,” she kept screaming and crying and started swallowing water. She started coughing and Jason walked over picking her up and getting out of the pool. He took her floaties off and wrapped a towel around her.

“Daddy, do I have to go in the pool again?” she whimpered.

“No, you don’t baby. Why don’t we get some lunch before Grandma brings the cake out?” She squealed happily and they walked over. I followed them and held Jason’s plate since he was holding Haiden. We sat down and tried to get Haiden to sit down long enough to eat.

“Haiden, Daddy’s going to eat your food,” I yelled at her. She came running and this time I strapped her into her seat so she couldn’t get up. It didn’t take her long to finish after that. Jason took her into the house and changed her clothes. She ran around for a while longer after having cake. Everyone left around six after Haiden fell asleep on the ground. Jason picked her up and wrapped her in her afgan he had gotten from her room. He held her close to him as he said good-bye to his friends. I smiled at him. He looked at me.

“What?”

“You are a really good father.”

“Thanks,” he smiled and walked over to me. He kissed me, “Will you stay tonight? I want my family with me tonight.”

“Yeah, I’ll stay, I was hoping you’d let me stay. I do have to work tomorrow.” He nodded and took my hand leading me inside. Together we put Haiden down and then went to bed. I stripped down to my underwear before lying down in bed. Jason came in a few minutes later and lay down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

“I’ve missed this,” he mumbled. “You don’t stay over here enough.”

“I know, but we don’t need another one running around. We don’t have enough money for another one.”

“I know,” he groaned and kissed my cheek before moving away from me. “I love you, Abii,”

“I love you too, Jason,” I moved closer to him, snuggling into him. I kissed his bare chest and wrapped my leg around his waist. He groaned opening his eyes to look at me.

“You are trying to kill me, aren’t you?” I nodded and moved to whisper in his ear.

“Wear a condom,” he flipped us over and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 2 let me know what you think:)

~Rach