True Danger.

Honest Lea

No no, girl. Don't be so over confident. No.. One day you can be those things but not today.
Do you know what would happen if you walked into school today, thinking and acting like that?

People will talk. "What happened to Eli?" They'll say, "She's so pompous and pig-headed.", they'll say. You'll never live it down, you'll be embarassing yourself. It'll only turn out bad.

Ha! Don't fool yourself. Your grades are that of a dunce.You can never be smart, your ugly little head can't comprehend the material. Don't fool yourself. Don't fool yourself. You hopeless little whore. Oh look, there's your "friend", Jake. You were right. How DOES he tolerate you?

Listen to me, honey. I'm being honest. You're both ugly and stupid. But it's not your fault. No you can't ask him. He'll only tell you what you want to hear. No you're better off listening to me.
You're letting him hug you?! You whore. Slut. You think you deserve that? For someone to be nice? No. Pull away. Ugh you're so tense when people do that. You aren't even capable of giving a decent hug.

Tell him you have to leave. Tell him you're fine. Make him believe. Smile. Smile, dammit! Now turn and walk. Head down. Straight face.

Good job Eli.