Status: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hesitate

Reminiscing

“Hey, check this out.” He said excitedly.

“Shit.” She said taking the picture out of his hands. “What were we thinking?” she laughed.

“I don’t think we were.” He smiled. “That was probably the problem.”

“I never should’ve cut my hair that short…”

“yeah….and I never should’ve bleached mine.” He chuckled.

“Oh my god.” She said when she picked up a polaroid and showed it to him. “You remember this?”

He eyed it hard, “Hey…..that was the first time we met.”

“Yep.” She nodded. “That was a good night. You mind if I keep it? Or at least make a copy?”

“Yeah, go for it.”

“Hey! Look at this one!” she exclaimed.

He glanced, “Nope. Give it to me.”

“Why?” she grinned.

“Because I look like shit in it…I’m fat….and my hair’s fucked up...”

“Oh my god. Could you be any more of a girl?”

“Please?”

“Fine. Here.” She said tossing him the picture.

“Thanks. I like this one.” He said showing her another picture of the two of them.

“Yeah, me too. I liked your hair like that. With all the colors and everything.” She agreed with him.

There were pictures all over the bed and the boxes were emptied. Memories flooded back to them. Ash looked past his frame and saw a fourth box that hadn’t been touched yet. “Hey, what’s that?”

“What’s what?” he said looking around.

“There’s another box behind you.” She pointed.

He turned to look and reached to pick it up but she beat him to it. Opening the box revealed the letters that were inside. She looked quickly and realized what they were. “I can’t believe you kept these.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope everyone's digging the store. hit me up w/ a comment if ya do so i know to keep posting (: