Welcome to My Hell

Pleasure from a Stranger

The swinging of his long brown strands blocked the left side of his face. Placing his fingers on the bundles of hair, he put it behind his small ears with a grin. “So I guess you met Tom without me.”

I let out a small chuckle from the statement he had made. So much irony had happened within 10 minutes. It’s like this scene was supposed to happen. I meet this guy that is not only gorgeous, but comforting as that. Then this so call happens that Georg knows him. This was too much to be true. Was it weird that I didn’t even wonder what happened to Kyle? Some place in my mind I had some concern, but a huge part of me didn’t give two shits. “You two know each other?”

Both glanced at each other and formed a slight grin while nodding their heads, answering my question. Awkward silence was brought upon us. I didn’t know anyone of these guys well, so it even made me more nervous to be around them. Suddenly, the obstinate stillness got saved by Tom speaking out hesitantly. “So I heard you dance, maybe you should show me some move,” he said in a flirty tone.

Georg smiled really big at the both of us as he saw Tom and I flirt with each other secretly. To me it felt too much like a set up. Tom’s hands gently placed on my forearm, leading to the crowd of movements. In the pit of my stomach, it started to turn with sickness. Dancing has never been a problem for me, but to be nervous dancing with him was different. Tonight changed me; my two senses went out the window. Anger still covered my heart, slowly turning it black. I could feel the speakers blow, causing my body to have a mind of his own. There was nothing, but sin washing the personalities of every single body surrounding me. Tom’s body was pressed tightly behind mine, coursing his wandering hands on the curves on my sides. My head moved gently from side to side, feeling the vibrations tingle my caramel skin. Blows of heat from him breathing onto my neck to my ear, left moans brushing out between my plump red lips. Our movements felt like if we were having sex, but with our clothes on. How could I let a stranger do this to me? The pure Katerina wasn’t present at this very moment, another personality took over and I allowed it.

The music stopped, and so did we. Our positions didn’t change though. My arms linked backwards with his, locking them tightly. I didn’t want this moment to stop, I yearned for his comfort, and I needed a reason for me to smile. His hands wrapped around mine as well, excepting my request of not letting me go. “I can give you everything that you deserve tonight,” he whispered oh so gently into my right ear. My body spins slowly facing his beautiful glossy brown eyes. As a slight grin appeared from his face, tears started to form in my eye sockets. So much torture I had to deal with throughout most of my life. I felt like a prisoner in his chains. Gently combing my hands with his, I whispered back to his ear.

“Take me with you.”

I was fully conscious of what I said. My emotions took over my mind, not any toxic drinks. Tom pulled me by my arm and headed to the exit of the club. Georg saw us go off as we both gave him a goodbye gesture. He led me to a black expedition that was parked in a V.I.P section. Being a gentlemen he was, he opened the door and waited for me to settle myself in the passenger seat. I could hear the twiddling of the keys in his hand as he prepared to put them in the ignition. There were no second thoughts of me doing this, I needed it. The midnight vehicle slowly drifted off to the empty black road. Thoughts ran through my mind, wandering what we were going to do, or what was he going to do to me. Anxiety filled into my head, causing my body to shake slightly. For some time while driving, I caught Tom glimpsing at me with the most adorable smile. The stranger that I just met not 2 hours ago made me feel comfortable; why was that? Unexpectedly, the car slowed down to a stop, parked in front of a tiny bricked condo. The only light that was left was from the front porch, which stalked my way.

Gripping the silver chrome handle of the vehicle, I opened it jumping out onto my black and white Nike’s. Tom waltzed over to his front door, inserting the acceptable silver key. As the door creaked open, he grabbed the creases of my wrist and pulled me in gradually. Without turning any source of light in the room, he made my body press against his tight as can be. He knew what I wanted, and I knew what he wanted as well. Our lips connected with each other’s, playing war with our tongues as if it was a contest. His hands trailed down to my bottom, grasping it into the cradles of his palms. We’ve tripped into the darkness as we both tried to find a place to continue or adventurous ways. Then in the perks of my ears I heard a door swing open. The pressure of a cushioned mattress arched with the curves of my bed. Tom’s body toward over mine, wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands snagged his head to mine, forcefully connecting our lips together once again. Groans left from satisfaction from both of us. Until, Tom stops our actions.

With the little spill through the curtains over the head board of the bed, I could see his face grow scared. “Katerina…we…can’t do this.”
My hormones completely ignored his statement, “No we can.”

I pulled his head back to mine, grasping onto his over sized silk shirt. “No Katerina…you don’t know anything about me…you don’t know what I’m capable of doing, or what I do.”

Pulling myself up, I rose my hand up swiftly and trailed it down his cheeks slowly. “If you were so bad…then you wouldn’t even lift a finger to do what you did.”

Our eyes met, and then they both got closer. His gentle lips made bursts of chills run up and down my spine. His arms wrapped around my petite body and started to lower me back down on the soft surface. The wandering of his fingers played with my black blouse, raising it up above my head. He lowered his head towards my breasts. With just barely touching them with his lips, a satisfying moan escaped through my teeth. I could feel the heat starting to rise up on his skin as I searched for his shirt as well. Our heated body’s combined as one as he lay back down on top of me biting my neck. A small giggle was made as I felt his lip ring glide on my neck. I could feel his hands move between my legs, moving in a circular motion with his three bold fingers. My breathing turned from soft to hard deep breaths as he roughly played with me, making me want him more. Unbuttoning my jeans, I slide them off, dropping into the abyss. Tom copied me as well and discarded his jeans. Impatiently, he grabbed me closer to him and pushed himself into me. The room stated to turn as I yelled with pleasure. My hands grabbed the cool sheets that were getting stained by our activity. The piercing that were placed on his member, rubbed against my clit as he roughly pulled in and out. Sweat dripped from his godly body landing onto mine.

“Close your eyes and relax,” the vibrating of his words tingled my ears. Repetitions of groans were placed in-between him thrusting into my body by his mouth. The faster he went, the tighter I wrapped around his member which made him moan even louder. Grasping his hands my throat, he forced my body even closer to his. Our screams filled the empty darkness of his chamber. Never in my life have I ever felt pleasure like this very moment. My body was shaking uncontrollably after an unfamiliar sensation burst inside me. Suddenly, my body loosened up and so did his. Lying side by side, we laid still in his drenched sheets. Steam rose from our bodies following the heavy sound of breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea they fucked...so what!! haha
Much <3 :)