Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

*Samuel’s POV*

“Look I told you, I’m really sorry.” I tensed up at that single word. Ever since I found Matt at the park i couldn’t stop replaying the events in my mind. What was bothering him? I had no idea, but it was sure as hell bothering me.

“Let’s not start Monday on a bad note, Monday is bad enough as it is.” I said to Jasey as I slide my hand up her back and made circular motions on her shoulders. She jerked away and glared at me, opening her locker.

“Who says I’m mad? I’m perfectly fine.” she said, not bothering to look at me.

“I’m just peachy.” she slammed her locker, making me jump. She gave me a fake smiled and walked away.

“Of course, you’re not mad. You just won’t speak to me and slamming your locker. That’s totally what a happy person does.” I mumbled to myself as I headed towards the french class.

I felt really bad for leaving her, it’s just that I was worried about Matt. I wonder how he would react today, would he be normal, or would he act like he did last week? My head started to spin with all these questions. I stopped at the door, just taking deep breaths. All this drama was stressing me.

That’s when I heard the giggles. God dammit. I turned around to see those three girls just laughing at me. What the fuck? They sprinted past me and ran into the safety of their classroom, which was right across from mine. A few moments later, the girl with the ponytail and the blonde haired girl came back. I stared at them threw the crack of the door, trying to stay unnoticed as I watched to see what the hell these strange girls were doing. Well that backfired pretty quickly because as soon as they saw me they burst out laughing then ran back into the classroom. What the hell was their problem? They’re really starting to piss me off.

“Are you just gonna stand there all day? Class is going to start soon.”

His husky voice took me by surprise. As I turned around to look at him, I saw those brown hazel eyes that I’ve missed seeing these past few weeks. A small smile made it’s way to my lips.

“I don’t know man, watch this. Watch these girls.” I said as I pointed to their classroom. A few moments later the girl with the pony tail was creeping us from the crack of their door too, and the blonde one looked at us from the window of the door. I don’t know what was so funny but it seemed to please them, and I probably don’t want to know.

We just stared at each other for a few minutes, as if it was a game to see who would look away first. Thankfully, they bell rang and the girls just went to their seats laughing hysterically.

“Well that was an interesting documentary of level 2 girls intelligence. As you can see, they’re very stupid and easy fooled.” We both laughed and headed into the classroom for our course.

_______________________

Finally, after a painful Monday morning of french then physics it was finally lunch, and for once I was actually starving.

“Praise Jesus and the holy heavens that those courses are done! I thought I was going to fall asleep. Well, maybe I did at one point because the whole course was a big blank.” Mathieu said and everyone laughed.

I was glad to see he was back to his normal self, the Matt everyone got along with and laughed at his jokes. We finally made our way to the cafeteria and immediately started to devour our food.

“Man, french and physics really drains the energy from you.” someone said and everyone agreed. 

I scanned the cafeteria for Jasey, but I couldn’t find her or her friends. She probably really hates me. I would hate me to if I was in her place, but i couldn’t afford it. This is the last week of our bet, I can’t loose now.

“What are you looking for? Or, who?” Matt asked.

“Well, because someone didn’t go home last Friday night, and might I mention that your mother was really worried. I had to leave me date with Jasey to go find your fat ass and now she’s pissed.” I said as I playfully punched his shoulder.

“Now, do you really want to start a fight with me? Me, the captain of the wrestling team? Actually, let me correct myself, the best wrestler in the world?” he flexed his imaginary muscles and I laughed.

“I thought you got kicked out of the wrestling team last year because you sucked? Everyone kicked your ass.”I laughed.

“No I got kicked out because I was too good, not because I sucked. You know what? Shut up, stop being right!” he said and we both laughed.

I missed this, I missed him. I wanted time to stop right here and now. I wish time would go back when there was no drama, just us, no girlfriends. Just me and him laughing everything and nothing, having a good time.

“Hey Sam! What do you think about gays?” Mara shouted from across the table, as if she wanted everyone to hear.

Suddenly the chatter died down and everyone was staring at us, awaiting my answer. I looked over at Matt, his face was white as paper and he looked down, scanning his feet as if he never saw feet before.

“Well, uh I don’t know, not very fond of them, I guess.” I said and everyone returned to their mindless chatter.

The rest of lunch time, Matt didn’t say one single world.