Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

I Swear This Time I Mean It

*Samuel’s POV*
My eyes fluttered open trying to recall what happened last night. I must of been piss drunk because I had the worst hangover ever. I was suddenly aware of the arms wrapped around my waist. The last thing I remember was making out with the hot brunette from the bar. I looked down to see a sleeping figure under the covers but to my surprise it wasn’t a girl, it was Mathieu. He pulled me closer and cuddled into my chest. With all the force I had left I shoved him. I guess I had shoved him a little too hard because he feel from the bed.

BANG!

“Ouch, what the fuck was that for?” he said in a sleepy voice, rubbing his head as he looked at me.

“What are you doing in my room, more precise MY bed?!” I said, trying not to raise my voice too much because i had a killer headache.

“Don’t you remember what happened last night?” he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. Don’t tell me I slept with him.

“We had sex?” shit. That came out more direct then I thought it would. He started laughing

“Hahahah, no, I’m not gay dude, I found you passed out on a bench so I brought you home. When we arrived you begged me not to leave so I fell asleep beside you.” he avoided eye contact, looking kind of shy. He scratched his head.

“Well, I got to go home, shower and get ready for school. I hope you can forget our stupid fight yesterday, yeah? Well, whatever, see you later.” he said as he sprinted down the stairs and out the door. Who crapped in his cornflakes? Whatever, I need to get ready myself.
___________

*Mathieu’s POV*

Damn, there’s nothing I hate more then bus rides. They’re long, boring and not to mention the annoying people who just won’t shut up. But this one went by pretty fast, I couldn’t stop thinking about Sam. I actually slept beside him last night, in his arms. Wait, what? Fuck, I sound like those annoying teenage girls in love. Love? Pfft, not it can’t be. I’m not gay and I have a girlfriend. I really liked her. Liked? Shit, what’s wrong with me? I tried to shake it off as we arrived at school. I got off of the bus and made my way to my locker.

How will I face Sam? More importantly, how will I face my girlfriend? She saw me hug him yesterday. I blushed at the memory. He felt so warm in my arms. I couldn’t help but smile. I was in my own little world, until someone pulled me aside and shook me out of my thoughts. I let out a little shriek, surprised. Surprised, I turned around to see Mara who started pulling me towards the forest in back of the school.

“You know, you didn’t have to kidnap me. I would of followed if you asked.” I said and she looked down, embarrassed. I chuckled.

“Shut up!” she snapped at me.

“Sorry, what’s got your panties in a bunch?” she didn’t say anything, just kept on walking. She pinned me a tree as she stared right into my eyes. I gulped, I had a bad feeling about this.

“What did you do yesterday with Sam? I saw you hug him! Don’t deny it! Spit it out! Are you…” she hesitated, leaning in closer to me.”Gay?” she said, sounding disgusted.

“So what if I like him!” I immediately regretted that after it came out. She looked shocked.

“So you do love him!” she accused, crossing her arms in anger.

“I always knew that you had feelings for him just by the way you looked at him, I thought I was just being paranoid but I guess it’s true! Mathieu Robert Lessard is gay!” I grabbed her hand and spun her around, pinning her to the tree. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them over her head.

“You don’t know anything.” I hissed at her, leaning my forehead on hers.
“You don’t know how hard I worked to make you mine and once you are you fall in love with a guy! I’m loosing you to a guy!” she yelled. I felt a lump form in my throat.

“I’m going to fight for you, I’m not letting you go easily.” she said. I stared at her. I love Sam. I love my best friend. I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn’t. I’m gay. I leaned into her shoulder and started to softly weep.

“I really love him.” I said as i wept. The tears wouldn't stop. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back as I repeated over and over again that I loved Sam, my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
damn this shit is getting intense ;)