Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

Stomach Tied In Knots

*Samuel’s POV*
What the hell is wrong with our school? Or was there something wrong with me? I was minding my own business as I was leaning on the wall, waiting for Mathieu to talk to him about this morning and those young giggling girls were there, watching me. They would looked at me, turn away and start laughing. It was quite entertaining to watch them, but damn did that giggling make my headache worse then it already was. I leaned my head against the wall and took a deep breath. This waiting was killing me. Once again, the girls started laughing I looked over and just then, the girl with the ponytail fell. Oh, there goes the blonde, falling over her laughing friend. I couldn’t help but smile at the scene.

The first bell rang, indicating that class would start in 5 minutes. Crap, I still didn’t get to talk to Matt. We did have science together, so I guess I would see him then as we needed to finish our project. I saw Jasey coming towards me.

“Hey you.” I smiled at her.

”May I walk you to science class, my princess:” I asked, bringing out the ol’ Leonarde charm. I held my hand out to her and bowed down in front of her. She smiled and bowed down in front of me, giggling.

“Only if you will be my prince in shining armor.” she said, grinning.

I took her hand and spun her around, putting one of my arms around her shoulders and smiling at her. We looked at each other and started laughing at how ridiculous we were being.

“Oh my god, that was horrible. Promise me you won’t do that again.” she said as she laughed.

“I promise.” I said, trying to stop laughing.

We walked to class together, making small talk. When we arrived in the classroom, I saw Mathieu sitting at his desk and Mara around him. She was all over him, rubbing his back, arm, stroking his cheek…Clingy much? Well, two can play at that game.

“Hey Jasey!” I said, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. She spun around and before she could say anything, a place a gentle kiss on her cheek.

“From your prince in shinning armor.” I said, winking.

Her cheeks turned super red and she turned around, sitting in her seat and trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Cute. I turned around to look at Matt. He had his head on his arms, looking frustrated. Mara was laughing. What was so funny? Whatever, I’ll ask him about it when we work on our project.
_____

“For the last 30 minutes of the course, you will be able to work on your project. Which is due next Friday. Okay, you may now go with your partner.” Mrs. Dawson said.

Great, I get to spend my birthday working on this dumb project. Everyone got up to go with their partner. I looked over at Mathieu, he was playing with his pen. I guess I’ll have to go to him, because he’s sure as hell not coming to me after the way I treated him this morning. I stood, grabbing my papers and chair and went over to him.

“Hey.” I said as I sat down beside him, making him jump.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” I chuckled.

“No it’s fine, I was just lost in my own thoughts.” he whispered, avoiding eye contact. Why was he so calm? Usually he was hyper and bouncing off of the walls when we got to work in teams. He must be tired from last night. Waking up to him sleeping beside me must of been the awkwardest moment of my life.

“Well, to start off I wanted to say sorry about punching you yesterday and about freaking out this morning. Friends?” I gave him my puppy dog face.

“What if I don’t want to forget about it-” he said, mumbling something I couldn’t quite understand.

“What did you-” I started to ask, but he cut me off.

“Nothing. Yeah, best friends.” he gave me a small smile.

“Yeah okay, now that we got that out of the way, what are we going to do with the project?” I asked.

“Um, I say we make a poster and talk about the solar system. It’s simple and easy.” he suggested.

“But we have nothing to make a poster with? how about this.” I had the perfect plan.”Since Thursday is my birthday, come over to my place and help me with the poster and the next two classes we have left we will work on our oral presentation. What do you think?” I asked.

“You mean, me and you, alone in your room?” he turned totally red and looked away.

”Uh, yeah, in the past we did that a lot?” I said, giving him a weird look.

“Uh, never mind. It’s a perfect plan.” he smiled. I had a weird feeling about this. Something was up with him and I wasn’t sure I liked it.