Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

Weight Of The World

*Mathieu’s POV*

“Jasey’s my girlfriend.” he announced at our table. Her face was bright red, everyone congratulating them and asked them questions. Jasey didn’t know what to do so she hid in back of Sam. Everyone laughed. Sam grabbed her hand and their fingers intertwined together. I could feel my heart breaking. I wonder what his hand would feel on intertwined with mine. I wanted to hold his hand so tight that I’d break my wrist. I wonder how it felt like to be wrapped in his arms, his lips on mine. Those fingers, damn the things he could do with them.

“So Samuel, did Jasey confess her love for you yet?” my girlfriend asked with a slight tone of annoyance in her voice.

Everyone quieted down, all afraid of what would happen next. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Jasey who was blushing like mad.

“No, not yet but I’m waiting for it.” he said, placing a kiss on her neck.

“If you keep this up I will dump your sorry ass.” she giggled. Poor girl, she doesn’t know the heartbreak she’s going to face. For the next 10 minutes, the whole tabled asked questions, and stupid ones at that. I couldn’t stop staring at Sam, he looked happy. Maybe it was for the best, I don’t want to ruin his happiness. I felt my breathing get heavier and my heart started beating faster. I completely blocked out my surroundings, the only thing I could hear was my heart beating.

“Sorry to break it to you, Sam, but you could so so much better then her.” Everyone gasped at Mara’s comment. Oh god, I knew this was going to happen.

“To be honest, I don’t like her at all and she isn’t even that pretty so she can’t sit at our table.” she continued. Jasey looked down, pain evident in her face.

“Wow, you little bitch. Who cares if you don’t like her! She’s more beautiful than you! This is a relationship between Jasey and I, you have nothing to do with it. To be honest, I don’t care if we can’t sit at this table, we’ll sit somewhere else! It’s a fucking table!” Sam yelled, looking pissed. Mara was absolutely fuming at this point. Oh shit.

“Everybody knows you for being a player and that’s because you are! You ALWAYS have one night stands, you’re just going to sleep with her and dump her the next morning!” she yelled.

“Okay, stop! You’re taking this too far! That was in the past, this time it’s different!” he yelled, then looked at Jasey, giving her a reassuring look. I wish he could give me that type for expression, why her? I swallowed as i felt a lump form in the back of my throat, trying to hold back the tears.

“Do you even like her?” someone sitting at the table asked Sam. That’s it, I can’t take it anymore, my heart’s going to explode. Before anyone else could say anything I got up and left.

“Matt, aren’t you going to congratulate them?” Mara asked, a evil grin on her face. That bitch. I felt the tears making it’s way to my eyes again. I’m such a looser.

“Way to go, you got the girl. Congrats.” I gave them a small smile and speed walked out of the cafeteria. Why is love so cruel. I put my hands in my pockets and went over to my locker. I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t hear the footsteps coming towards me. I felt someone tug on my arm. I turned around to see a very angry Samuel looking at me with angry eyes.

“You really need to control your bitch of a girlfriend, she’s really pissing me off.” he said and my heart started beating faster again. NO! You can’t think of him like that, you need to get over this stupid thing you have for him.

“Yeah, she’s not really my girlfriend at the moment.” his face light up. Oh god, stop doing that to me.

“We’ve been on and off lately, I’m not sure what we are anymore.” he raised his eyebrows, looking confused. Damn he was cute, and needed to concentrate on something other then him. I looked away.

“You’re always doing that! You never look me in the eyes anymore!” he exclaimed. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You look like perfection.

“What? No, there’s just something interesting over there.” I pointed over to a fly landing on a piece of bread on the floor. He gave me the ‘are you fucking serious’ look. I shrugged. He pulled me over to a bench and made me sit down beside him.

“Where’s Jasey?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“She said she needed time to get used to things, so I let her be alone. I know what you’re doing, don’t try to change the subject.” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Hey! Don’t roll your eyes at me! Tell me what’s wrong!” he said, lightly pushing my arm to get my attention.

“I told you, it’s nothing!” he kept on playfully punching my arm.”Ouch! Stop it!” I said, trying to act like he was hurting me.

“I will keep on hurting you until you tell me what the hell is up with you!” he growled playfully. How can he always be this cute?

“Nothing is wrong! You’re going to regret this!” I said and he chuckled. I grabbed his two hands and held them together and with my free arm I poked him repeatedly in the stomach.

“Stop, stop, you’re going to make me fall off of the bench!” he said in between laughs and snorts.

“Do you give up?” I stopped poking him, glaring at him playfully. He looked at me and smiled. Oh crap, there goes my heart again!

“That’s the Mathieu I know.” he whispered, smiling. I just looked at him, admiring him. He was perfect. His lips looked so soft, I couldn’t help but think how they would feel pressed against mine.

“What are you doing?” he asked and I snapped back to reality. That’s when I realized my face was inches away from his. I laid my head in the crook of his neck.

“Nothing! Sorry, just really tired. Just let me stay like this for a while.” I let go of his wrists. My head started spinning and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. That’s when I realized I love him to much to let him go. I couldn’t stand loosing him, even if that meant staying friends as I slowly died inside watching him with Jasey. We’re best friends, and that’s all we’ll be for now.